CRAP GT6 - GT500 Sat 7 Nov 9pm EST (GMT-5)Open 

BNGTracer
I found that guy too. 7 drivers??? WTF??

Farq nose man, beats me.

I will ask him how he got extra, maybe a retired driver?

Good racing tonight - thanks to South & Dark Angel. Enjoyed it! :)

Oh and South - sorry about that last race - I had nowhere to go!

:(

Different car though. The 908 is a very similar spec to the Stealth 787, but I think it handles a lot better. A couple more tweaks for me and I will find that extra half a second to get under 2 minutes!!

Keep it up with all those assists turned off, and you'll be on Horizon's bumper before you know it. 👍
Yeah, that one is an evil beast - damn fast and smooth with it.

Good time Heathen sir, looking forward to that 787 only run you talked about yesterday. I almost chose it for my 24hr enduro, 'cept the rain makes visibility nigh on impossible; and if that happens at night...I shudder to think of the consequences.

Hey mate :)

Do you mean hosting your own lounge or hosting a CRAP lounge?

Your own lounge is ok but the dummy ones are preferred if possible, it will help get more people involved if the lounges are up & running & have active racers in them.

Well only the common sense stuff bro & policing that is fun. Anyone ramming or corner cutting gets booted if the refuse to stop. Feel free to email me mate gtpc.r.a.p@gmail.com

The big one is to have fun bro :D

You can't boot people from a Lounge, only from a public lobby. Booting or discipline has to happen outside that environment.

You can't boot people from a Lounge, only from a public lobby. Booting or discipline has to happen outside that environment.

Really? Had no idea as had no need to boot anyone from a lounge yet.

There are other ways to make someone leave though, I have a few up my sleeve, but I am pretty sure it will not be required 👍

HAHAHA Ken's BoB M. Ferrari has an 11 second lead over U. Glockner in the current race.... The car of the Ferrari?? A BLOODY NSX OF COURSE!!!

Grr, Ken you're hereby outlawed from using those cars and so are your bloody BoB's :mischievous:

Last edited:
Don't worry Ken. I've found a perfect NSX for the Spa enduro

for everyone else to drive.

You of course will be driving your matte black Fiat 500. :sly:

Just spent some timer racing with BenNiven from down under. Lots of fun. Hopefully more people join us in future

You of course will be driving your matte black Fiat 500. :sly:

^^ THIS!! ^^

hahahahahahaha!

Good ol' Ken, even his BoB's kick azz, it's depessing :(

My BoB's are AWFUL! I got another profile running all my HP BoB's and do you think they can win? Hell no! They podium 2nd or 3rd on the reg but they struggling that's for sure... I put 6 of mine against 7 of Smyth1's (Dude, how you get 7 BoB's?), one of Mjolnir_666's and then 2 of Kennies... top two podium spots? Bloody Ken's bob's!!!! Team Heathenpride lodged an official protest and was upheld and Ken was fined cr10,000,000 which need to be deposited to the Heathenpride coffers by midnight tonight :lol:

EDIT: Really? This soon after posting I get proved wrong... but this time I am happy about it! All hail U. Glockner!!

:bowdown: 1 - U.Glockner - Heathenpride - Europa Special '71 :bowdown:

Last edited:
Heathenpride
EDIT: Really? This soon after posting I get proved wrong... but this time I am happy about it! All hail U. Glockner!!

after your tip-off, i called ferrari and gave him a major dressing down for stealing my NSX and taking it for a spin.

guess he became moody and lost the race...
:lol:

ken4228
what nonsense...
i should thank u instead for participating.
i've had fun!
:)

What happened 2night Ken? got sick of shuffle & chatter? we moved on to Spa 666PP had great race :)

Still there with Parabulla, come on over :D

What happened 2night Ken? got sick of shuffle & chatter? we moved on to Spa 666PP had great race :)

Still there with Parabulla, come on over :D

Yah, we're like the last two guys at the bar just before closing...

Hi gents thanks for the couple of race's I managed with you, sorry I ditched before the Spa 666 race I work shift so is nice that it allows me to be about when you south of the boarder lads are playing but means I only get about 1 hour before i have to get going.
Try and catch you again soon.

Would have to agree there, cant believe it has one of the highest vueing figures of any motorsport? I'd rather watch WTC any time for closed wheel racing.

^^ THIS!! ^^

hahahahahahaha!

Good ol' Ken, even his BoB's kick azz, it's depessing :(

My BoB's are AWFUL! I got another profile running all my HP BoB's and do you think they can win? Hell no! They podium 2nd or 3rd on the reg but they struggling that's for sure... I put 6 of mine against 7 of Smyth1's (Dude, how you get 7 BoB's?), one of Mjolnir_666's and then 2 of Kennies... top two podium spots? Bloody Ken's bob's!!!! Team Heathenpride lodged an official protest and was upheld and Ken was fined cr10,000,000 which need to be deposited to the Heathenpride coffers by midnight tonight :lol:

I honestly have no idea. The other day i had to use my practice account to run all my bobs (needed credits to grab a car in the UCD before it disappeared.) And it had 7 for me there. D. House was duplicated, no clue why. Is that the same thing that happened when you did it? I only have 6 Bob's but for some reason D. House was in the same race twice.

(should be around more often again now that things have calmed down a bit with work and stuff, and i'll try to remember to enter server mode so i can run everyone's bobs again while i'm at work too.)

I see that too, D.House is duplicated. I've been racing your other 5 bobs, just in case something is screwed up with that one.

I see that too, D.House is duplicated. I've been racing your other 5 bobs, just in case something is screwed up with that one.

yeah no clue, i meant to check it the other day, but i forgot, i'll double check it when i get home from work today and make sure his rewards are clear and everything and we'll see what happens after that.
thanks again for running my bobs and giving me a heads up about this

S130south
Would have to agree there, cant believe it has one of the highest vueing figures of any motorsport? I'd rather watch WTC any time for closed wheel racing.

Australia's V8 Supercar series has to be one of the most exciting for close fast racing. Have a watch if they ever broadcast over there. There as fast as Indy cars on the straight and almost as fast through the corners but there a 2 t sedan.

Infinital-NG
They show Australian V8 Supercars on SpeedTV in USA sometimes. I caught one a few weeks ago, it was Goldcoast I think.

Yeah. That race is a support race at the Gold-coast Indy 500. They also race at the Melbourne F1 GP. Love the V8's 600hp from a 5lt without any forced induction :bowdown:

S130south

Ive no idea why it's so popular... But different strokes for different folks I suppose... I'm just more of a BTCC and WRC kinda guy lol

robertmac_33
Ive no idea why it's so popular... But different strokes for different folks I suppose... I'm just more of a BTCC and WRC kinda guy lol

I prefer to watch BRBWBSC!!

BoBs Racing BoBs World B Spec Championship :lol:

"And the championship goes to C. Norris who 'increased pace' at all the right moments & takes first place from E. Estrada & U. Ferrari" :lol:

Prizes awarded to 6th (out of 12) place. I might have an issue sending the 3rd prize of a 1967 birthday ticket (daily limit exceeded despite not sending anything) but if I cannot send I will accord 3rd place a most suitable automobile from my garage.

Thanks all 👍

So did this ever go down after that enduro or was this just for the rest of the enduros? I was just scrolling through the whole thread looking for the official results to show my brother and came across this. I had forgotten all about that fact that there were prizes discussed.

Back