CRAP GT6 - GT500 Sat 7 Nov 9pm EST (GMT-5)Open 

I wish NASCAR would turn into Super V8's, I would actually watch that. If your talking about the roots of NASCAR then the Super V8 cars are more in line with the old NASCAR then the cars racing in NASCAR now. There pretty much stock cars with a stock dash i think and everything else ripped out. Hell their doors still open properly. NASCAR's cars are so far from the actual production model its stupid. I cant wait till they have the Super V8's in Austin, Tx. once the track is done.

So did this ever go down after that enduro or was this just for the rest of the enduros? I was just scrolling through the whole thread looking for the official results to show my brother and came across this. I had forgotten all about that fact that there were prizes discussed.

Bloody hell, I forgot about that too.... great organiser aren't I 👎

Yep we said prizes so prizes there will be. Ken offered a car I think and I offered a 1967 b'day ticket to 3rd, Ben that was you if I remember correctly, so I will send that too him soon. Gotta create a new acc first so gimme a day or 3 Ben :)

I will also throw a car to 2nd place, you have a preference for any type of car Rice? Remember it has to be under cr1,000,000.00

Heathenpride
Bloody hell, I forgot about that too.... great organiser aren't I 👎

Yep we said prizes so prizes there will be. Ken offered a car I think and I offered a 1967 b'day ticket to 3rd, Ben that was you if I remember correctly, so I will send that too him soon. Gotta create a new acc first so gimme a day or 3 Ben :)

I will also throw a car to 2nd place, you have a preference for any type of car Rice? Remember it has to be under cr1,000,000.00

Awesome 👍 I forgot about this too.
I will put up any car up to 1million cr for the Spa enduro too.

Awesome 👍 I forgot about this too.
I will put up any car up to 1million cr for the Spa enduro too.

Depending on final entrants the prizes for all enduros will run down to 6th place. If there is any less than 10 racers it goes down to 5th, 4th or 3rd though, depending on numbers.

Once an event is announced I will ask for those donating prizes to PM me with the details and then I will post the details.

Should the donating driver win any prize then they are not required to donate, I will do it, as there is not much fun in winning a car only to have to donate another!

Ive no idea why it's so popular... I'm just more of a BTCC and WRC kinda guy lol
I hear that brother!

Might just try and organise us a WRC enduro 👍

I'm confirming that I'll offer a prize car for all main events. Will PM ya tomorrow about that Mr Heathen.

PS - no longer doing the 24hr enduro - 'tis a silly event.

By the way, none has said boo about my suggestions re the Spa race. ?? I'll add to my previous with a suggested time. Saturday 3rd December. Qualifying begins at 12:30 GMT, Green flag at 13:00 GMT. Restrictions as per my previous.

What day is the spa enduro? If there's any space left id be keen to race

This is what I suggested a couple of days ago, and no one has said anything either way. You still interested?

Anyone still interested?

PS - no longer doing the 24hr enduro - 'tis a silly event.

Yes. Yes it is...

This is what I suggested a couple of days ago, and no one has said anything either way. You still interested

Apologies bro, I miss posts sometimes :(

Can you put a post up in the events thread please? Chuck it in there for maximum visibility.

The 3rd works for me date wise but the time might be problematic for us Aussies and it will be positively disastrous for our flightless bird nomenclatured, silver fern loving, dual island dwulling compadres on other side of the Tusman... It will be 2am for thum I reckon.

Will see how it goes I guess, perhaps Aus and ennzudd can have a 2nd enduro on that day but only if there are enough for the main one, we won't want to pinch drivers from it.

The 3rd works for me date wise but the time might be problematic for us Aussies and it will be positively disastrous for our flightless bird nomenclatured, silver fern loving, dual island dwulling compadres on other side of the Tusman... It will be 2am for thum I reckon

No reference to sheep? :-)

2am on the fourth might be a bit of a problem, maybe we could get registrations of who is interested in racing the work out a time which is suitable for most people. Ultimately it will be bad timing for some one

No reference to sheep? :-)

Not yet, but soon!! Truth be told bro I love Kiwis! My favourite movies are all from there... I will give you a clue: "I'm a derrick, & Derricks don't run!"

2am on the fourth might be a bit of a problem, maybe we could get registrations of who is interested in racing the work out a time which is suitable for most people. Ultimately it will be bad timing for some one

Good idea, we will see how rego's go for the maa-aaa-aaa-aaine one :cool:

Nice time! What tires were you using?

Cheers mate, I was pretty stoked!

Tyres = Racing Softs.

Followed it up last night with a 2:07.xxx and engine limited to under 60%, it was 666PP limit - Going to hit it again tonight but with no limit and I will do it on a quarter tank of fuel :D

Apologies bro, I miss posts sometimes :(

Can you put a post up in the events thread please? Chuck it in there for maximum visibility.

The 3rd works for me date wise but the time might be problematic for us Aussies and it will be positively disastrous for our flightless bird nomenclatured, silver fern loving, dual island dwulling compadres on other side of the Tusman... It will be 2am for thum I reckon.

Will see how it goes I guess, perhaps Aus and ennzudd can have a 2nd enduro on that day but only if there are enough for the main one, we won't want to pinch drivers from it.

No worries about the miss, given you can get several pages added to some threads while you are asleep.

I wasn't going to chuck it in the scheduled thread until there was some sort of consensus to save multiple changes over there.

I suggested that time on a purely selfish basis, as it is the best for me. So if we set the date as the weekend of the 3rd/4th, you guys let me know if you want to take part and what your preferred time is and we'll go from there.

Well Looks like i need to do some thinking. I'll PM you with a decision once i find one, thamks again Pride for this great group, i'll be more than happy to offer up a car to a future winner and im in for the spa enduro if a list is being formed?

Heathen I'll go through my garage and let you know. I'm leaving town for a couple of days tomorrow so if you don't get it then, it'll be Saturday at the earliest.

Tris, I'd do the race, but I won't be here. And no, I wouldn't have brought my Speed 8...lol.:sly:

MeanElf
Bad Taste I reckon - that's a fun film.

Bingo!!! made over 3 years of weekends with his mates, what a way to start a career!!

yeah no clue, i meant to check it the other day, but i forgot, i'll double check it when i get home from work today and make sure his rewards are clear and everything and we'll see what happens after that.
thanks again for running my bobs and giving me a heads up about this

looks like that cleared it up, the D.House clone is gone now, and as it so happens D.House is in the lead currently...

My new tracks "Circuit de Heathen" & "Route 666" will be up for driving tomorrow!

CdH is another Eifel variant which will go down well with those who enjoyed my Oaklands Park track!

R666 is a Tarmac track designed for high powered street cars, it's perfect for those who love cruising in souped up streeties, ya gunna love it!!

Sounds good Heathen, cant wait to give them a go, I tried to make a track myself after the enduro but was not very satisfied with anything i was getting. Its so frustrating not to be able to produce the exact layout your looking for.

e10rice
Sounds good Heathen, cant wait to give them a go, I tried to make a track myself after the enduro but was not very satisfied with anything i was getting. Its so frustrating not to be able to produce the exact layout your looking for.

Not sure how you do it mate but I start off doing slowish laps then building up to full speed, whilst I do that I keep note of sections that need a tweak & go iron out any kinks then throw down some laps fast on it then, hopefully, voila you got a good track!!

I think my problem is that i have a preconceived notion of what i want the track to be and if i at first cant get the look right i move on. Then if i get the track layout right and actually get on the track i hate the elevation changes that have been but in place. I usually end up with a lot of off camber corners and blind cresting corners. Not very fun at first and you can tell that anyone who gets on this track will spend more time in the barriers then actually on track, so i finally just give up. I wish they had a track editor like mod nation racers. its easy and allows for a great deal of customizing. I'll give it a shot again.

The Track Creator is so frustrating!! My biggest problem is that you rarely find a topography devoid of big rises and when you do, if you make small adjustments to the sector difficulty, the topography changes!!! Why can't the topography stay the same while you make adjustments to difficulty? Why aren't there flat or nearly flat topographies? Just another element of the game that looks thrown together without any real thought to how it would be used or how useful it could be, because it could be friggin' awesome...but it's not.

Hi all dont wont to waste a new thread on the Q & A forum so will ask you all, as there is a lot of talk about the stealth 787B, what are the differance's that the stealth versions bring? why are they so good?

I think the stealth model has a bit more hp, and is cool looking.

But some of the stealth models were only available if you bought the game from a particular store or lived in a specific country or something.

Only stealth car I have is the GT-500 NSX that we got for buying the whole DLC pack.

Infinital-NG
I think the stealth model has a bit more hp, and is cool looking.

But some of the stealth models were only available if you bought the game from a particular store or lived in a specific country or something.

Only stealth car I have is the GT-500 NSX that we got for buying the whole DLC pack.

Not sure on the hp, but definitely country specific on the models available.
In Australia with the signature edition we got
SLS AMG stealth
Audi R10 stealth
787B stealth
McLaren F1 stealth
NSX GT-500 stealth
GT-R GT-500 stealth

plus

66 Cobra chrome line
Murcellago chrome line
Audi R8 chrome line
BMW M3 chrome line

But there have been at least 2 other chrome lines released in other countries we can't get.

Back