CRAP pCARS EndurosOpen 

Select all times that are "generally do-able" for your attendance at the monthly endurance races

• Saturday 13:00 UK

• Saturday 15:00 UK

• Saturday 23:00 UK

• Sunday 15:00 UK

• Sunday 18:00 UK

• Sunday 21:00 UK

• Sunday 23:00 UK

• Friday 23:00

Results are only viewable after voting.
But guys we know the game is too buggy to do 2 or 3 or more hour races, lots of practice and time can go down the CRAPper if you get a landmine or pit bug or one of the other 173 bugs the game has (I haven't counted ;) ) 1 hour is a good length as the risk of that is reduced a lot! 👍

This has been the worst planned enduro since I started racing with CRAP. Is it now cancelled? If so, maybe this race can be rescheduled with full details, or someone else can plan one before the month ends?

1 hour is not an enduro.

I see your point about the bugs but enduro is more than 1 hour and people need to join knowing that. I am happy to do a 3 hour race and if I get a bug then I get a bug :) we did an hour race last night and you don't see the formula 1 which is maximum 2 hours being called an enduro... Haha

I have had issues here preventing me from proper prep, I propose a postponement. Over to you @knukken

Let's do a poll.

2 or 3 hour race?

This weekend is 24h le mans. Who wants to do a race at Le sarthe this Saturday at 1200 bst (in 49 hours from posting this)?

Who wants to do the le mans race at 21 bst?

Who wants to do nurb race?

If we don't agree or any reply we do a nurb practice session at 1200 bst.

I'm up for a pre le mans race. We can probably find others that's interested too. We know a lot of good racers that like endurance races.

Last edited:
This has been the worst planned enduro since I started racing with CRAP. Is it now cancelled? If so, maybe this race can be rescheduled with full details, or someone else can plan one before the month ends?

1 hour is not an enduro.
This is my fault. Ask any of the guys around since we started and they'll tell you I plan a mean event. Unfortunately I've had a pretty bad week or so. My housemate has been in hospital this week and I'm the only one he knows in town, this means I've had to run his errands etc and that's taken up all my spare time that I planned outside of eso which, by necessity, is my online priority (and a huge part of why JSB took over) so I take full responsibility. I'd rather cancel than put on a sub par event.

Let's make the best of a bad situation, put on an event and revisit this in a month.

This looks like an absolute mess guys, I think everyone's over complicated things to a huge extent.... The monthly Enduro was organised and hosted by @JohnScoonsBeard @Spooky Wooky and @Eyeseeh50 aswell as @knukken last month. I'm not sure how we've got soo off track but it was generally a 90 min race at most two 2 hours and usually a Saturday afternoon to a accommodate most people. Can we get back to a reasonable race length with a designated car and track with the desired parameters please.....

This looks like an absolute mess guys, I think everyone's over complicated things to a huge extent.... The monthly Enduro was organised and hosted by @JohnScoonsBeard @Spooky Wooky and @Eyeseeh50 aswell as @knukken last month. I'm not sure how we've got soo off track but it was generally a 90 min race at most two 2 hours and usually a Saturday afternoon to a accommodate most people. Can we get back to a reasonable race length with a designated car and track with the desired parameters please.....

I think @HammyMansell hosted a successful one too. ;)

Dude, I created the monthly enduro but have it your way. I'm out. @knukken, let this guy run it. You know where to find me.

We did have a plan for this month but something went wrong somewhere. If we don't have July enduro details ready by July 1st I am posting them myself no later than July 2nd!

There will be a race saturday at 12 mid day. If you can be there let me know!

Edit: just saw @HP s post. @DropBuckets do you want to host Saturday?

HP
Dude, I created the monthly enduro but have it your way. I'm out. @knukken, let this guy run it. You know where to find me.

@HP I wasn't cutting you out or even slightly diminishing your role. I quoted those guys because since November or so we've generally stuck to the rules I stated above and it's worked... Just trying to explain that we've got soo far off topic we're stuck in no man's land :( If we can find a consensus or even you deciding unilaterally I'd be delighted honestly :)

HP

You said yourself you were unsure. Any/all the testing for any scenario could have/would have been done for you. All you had to do was let people know exactly what you wanted.

You said yourself you were unsure. Any/all the testing for any scenario could have/would have been done for you. All you had to do was let people know exactly what you wanted.

We're all here to help really ;). The best thing about the previous Enduro's was that someone took the hosting duty for the month then explained what it was and whether people could make it, I am a big proponent of the unilateral Enduro once host has been decided, saves the back and forward for 3 weeks before the next one ;).

@knukken we might have to push to next Saturday we could be past the point of a quick switch over sadly :(. @HP I'll only do that if you are genuinely fine with it I'm not here to get people out of shape or steal peoples plans really.....

Last edited:
We're all here to help really ;). The best thing about the previous Enduro's was that someone took the hosting duty for the month then explained what it was and whether people could make it, I am a big proponent of the unilateral Enduro once host has been decided, saves the back and forward for 3 weeks before the next one ;).

No, the best thing about previous enduros was racing.

Just stick to how you've done it. I'd recommend a prac session this weekend or an impromptu race, I'll join if I can.

Back