CRAP pCARS EndurosOpen 

Select all times that are "generally do-able" for your attendance at the monthly endurance races

• Saturday 13:00 UK

• Saturday 15:00 UK

• Saturday 23:00 UK

• Sunday 15:00 UK

• Sunday 18:00 UK

• Sunday 21:00 UK

• Sunday 23:00 UK

• Friday 23:00

Results are only viewable after voting.
Every enduro I've raced in has been good.. oh apart from the one where I was stuck in the pits the whole time.

Almost all of us were eventually ;) We should try that one again sometime. Ford Mark IV @ Monza (or somewhere else).

If people want to try an enduro we do need a full set of regs a little bit in advance just to give people a little time to decide on a car/ livery / find a CRAP tune (if they can be bothered).

@knukken initially tried to get things together for this one to try and encourage the new/old @HP to get involved. Understandably he's had a lot on his plate this week.

If there isn't one in the plan I suggest one of you takes the lead for this month and decide on the regs as soon as possible. I have no problem if we want to run a couple of enduros in a month in future by the way. The more the merrier. I think we did that a couple of times last year anyway.

@Spooky Wooky do you want to put one together and @DropBuckets you plan another. If you both get planning/doing a little bit of testing we can have some longer term Endurance plans.

@HP take your time mate. Have as long as you need to experiment with the game/control settings and lobbies. Then you can set it up just how you want to.

Would anyone else like to plan something too?

We need a Le Mans enduro! I can set that up for 8pm BST Saturday or Sunday within the next 12 hours,

Saturday 1200 bst, 3 hours before le mans start. Who's on for a race? 30 min quali and 2 hour race at Le Mans and then do a proper enduro the 25th? No need to finish the race if you can't stay for 2 hours.

Saturday 1200 bst, 3 hours before le mans start. Who's on for a race? 30 min quali and 2 hour race at Le Mans and then do a proper enduro the 25th? No need to finish the race if you can't stay for 2 hours.

In!

Only if we can use any car that has competed at Le Mans, lets make it casual, ;)

I don't have any issues with that @TDZdave :)
Who else is in? Join with the car you want, drive and leave early if necessary. I am watching 24h le mans from start so I'm leaving then if we're not finish.

1. @HP
2. @Spooky Wooky
3. @knukken
4. @DIOGOPINTO121
5. @DropBuckets
6. @TDZdave
7. @Danrc2010
8. @Football67611

I'll be in a Mercedes GT-1, I'll be ejecting myself with around 10 minutes up my sleeve to ensure I can find a good stream for LM24 before the start,

I'm not a definite. I was supposed to be working this weekend, but cancelled it a couple of weeks ago for the enduro. Since all the messing about during the week I dropped out of the race (like I said in PSN chat) went to work and told my boss I could work again. So now I have to go in today and try and find cover, thanks.

If I could join (I can't) I'd be driving the Mercedes-Benz 300SL. Incidentally the one that won Le Mans in the early 50's had less power than the road car. I'd also consider using the the 1978 Renault Alpine A442B

Presumably you're allowing the Marek LMP1 and LMP2 and the RWD P20 LMP2 and RWD P30 LMP1

@JohnScoonsBeard I have the details now so I'll put them up and Copy/Paste as you need ;).

JUNE ENDURO GROUP A
SATURDAY 25th JUNE @ 3PM:BST 4PM:CEST 9AM:CDT 10AM:EST
TRACK: ZOLDER 30 MIN QUALI 5 MIN WARM UP LAPS: 45
CARS: Mercedes 190E, Ford Sierra RS500, BMW M3 E30
ASSISTS: ABS and TRACTION ALLOWED!
WEATHER: Random, Rain, Random, Clear x5 Progression
TIME OF DAY: Real time of day with x10 Progression
TUNING: Allowed

If interested in this new and revised date (a week from now) please let me know in this thread :).

Last edited:
If I could join (I can't) I'd be driving the Mercedes-Benz 300SL. Incidentally the one that won Le Mans in the early 50's had less power than the road car. I'd also consider using the the 1978 Renault Alpine A442B

Presumably you're allowing the Marek LMP1 and LMP2 and the RWD P20 LMP2 and RWD P30 LMP1
I think a Marek/RWD is not allowed,... thats not a car that is real!!!

Any chance people can say what car they are planning to with? While its open to anything that has competed at Le Mans including the fake LMP cars Id much prefer to see people in real world cars,

If I could stream without lag I would!

I think I've messed up the time of this event. I was sure that le mans starts at 3 pm bst. Then we would have time for 30 min quali and 2 hour race with 30 mins to get ready for le mans start. But now I'm not sure. When is le mans starting?

Latest Posts

Back