CRAP pCARS Formula C/Dallara DW12 Indycar Series - Friday 17th June 2016Finished 

• Thread starter Danrc2010
  • 762 comments
@ty2 and @Danrc2010 did you say winner of this league gets 1,000 pounds?

Ahhhhh....Thanks for the reminder Football.....I'm still owed from that Alien race we did at Silverstone with Zakspeed...... Or do i owe you guys??? I can't remember...... I won that race, so i think if someone buys me a years subscription to PSN we'll call it quits! ;)

Last edited:
I like money.
images

No, the good news is you won't be taking part in this BMW championship Karsten, as it's "off limits" whatever that means, as that way this thread won't be full of your inane comments.....But let's leave it there as you'll end up doing exactly that! ;) And that way you also get more time to spend with your friend Sven! ;)👍

No, the good news is you won't be taking part in this BMW championship Karsten, as it's "off limits" whatever that means, as that way this thread won't be full of your inane comments.....But let's leave it there as you'll end up doing exactly that! ;) And that way you also get more time to spend with your friend Sven! ;)👍
Now now hammy, this is for fun remember!

This is what happens when a game gets a pegi 3.

Grow up man.

This is what happens when a game gets a pegi 3.

Grow up man.

Nice, grow up man......

At least i have the possibility of changing my internet connection in the future, whereas your stuck for life with the same personality problems......

Sorry @Danrc2010 i couldn't help myself!

Now as the 2 Ronnies would say, it's goodnight from me, and it's goodnight from him , Goodnight! ;)

Hi! I'd love to join in the series if you still have room. I race clean with a wheel :)
Hi Physical.

No problem, I'll add you to the list. What i would recommend first is that you head over to the main CRAP thread (link below) and sign up there too. We are always on during the week and you should join us for a few races this week!

Add danrc2010 and acekiller15 on PSN to ensure you get an invite!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-pitstop-series-mon-23-nov-8-30pm-gmt.327783/

Cheers and welcome!

Hi Physical.

No problem, I'll add you to the list. What i would recommend first is that you head over to the main CRAP thread (link below) and sign up there too. We are always on during the week and you should join us for a few races this week!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-pitstop-series-mon-23-nov-8-30pm-gmt.327783/

Cheers and welcome!

Hi Physical.

Cheers and welcome!
Will do! Thanks!

Back