CRAP pCARS Formula C/Dallara DW12 Indycar Series - Friday 17th June 2016Finished 

• Thread starter Danrc2010
  • 762 comments
Nice, grow up man......

At least i have the possibility of changing my internet connection in the future, whereas your stuck for life with the same personality problems......

Sorry @Danrc2010 i couldn't help myself!

Now as the 2 Ronnies would say, it's goodnight from me, and it's goodnight from him , Goodnight! ;)
Nice, grow up man......

At least i have the possibility of changing my internet connection in the future, whereas your stuck for life with the same personality problems......

Sorry @Danrc2010 i couldn't help myself!

Now as the 2 Ronnies would say, it's goodnight from me, and it's goodnight from him , Goodnight! ;)
You are stuck with english IQ of 76 forever.i had never met so many idiots in my whole live

You are stuck with english IQ of 76 forever.i had never met so many idiots in my whole live
In your whole live? Unfortunately you are stuck with the english IQ of 76, unless you have an interest in the series please refrain from posting here. Thanks

Hahaha!! Who the hell are you? At least we are good at winning Tennis, F1 and Boxing matches! :D Don't bother writing here anymore as we will report you, and get you banned, thanks!

PS: It's "life", not "live"!

Last edited:
Hey guys

I think looking at the votes we should start this at 8pm gmt, this is when practice will start, 9pm will be the 10 minute sprint race followed by a 10 minute qualifying, 5 minute warm up and 30 minute race. I would imagine if everything runs smoothly and on time we should be finished by 10pm gmt at the latest, this will be the format each week.

We have also been discussing the Christmas /New year period and we think the 2 weekends, Saturday 26th December and Saturday 2nd January we will miss the series as a few people are unavailable for those dates, i will update the 1st post accordingly! Any issues let me know!

Good to hear a time is sorted. I'll update the main CRAP thread.

Come on people. If a CRAPper has had a disagreement with someone elsewhere on GTPlanet, another website or heaven forbid the real world please refrain from making unfair comments against someone else in CRAP pCARS threads. At CRAP we're better than that and we should be the ones showing everyone else how to do it.

We should be welcoming others to our races as long as they can prove themselves to be fair and clean. I understand some may have issues with someone who may joins our club, series, races or even our conversations. However, please let's deal with it by private message to me or the series organisers.

Anything else appears like we have rottweilers on the gates at CRAP Towers. We don't (they're actually non uniform wearing fluffy Stormtroopers).

I agree, the whole point to this series is to have some fun with some clean racers. Anyone is welcome as long as we have raced with them and know they are clean. See everyone tomorrow for @HammyMansell Aston series!

I agree @Danrc2010.........And just to give you the heads up, my little soiree is next Wednesday the 9th....Tomorrow will be open house....Anything goes! I hope to see you all then.

Hi guys

This is the thread for the CRAP touring car series. After talking about this for a while myself (Danrc2010) and Acekiler15 have put this together for a regular, competitive and most importantly FUN racing to run each week.

Add Danrc2010 and Acekiller15 if you already haven't!

project_cars___old_vs_new___2011_bmw_320_tc_by_maxoulepilote-d9es3sa.jpg

Car - BMW 320TC - Choose your livery

This series is open to anyone affiliated to CRAP, this is because we have incredibly close clean racing which is key when running a series, if you don't know about CRAP please visit the link below!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-pitstop-series-mon-23-nov-8-30pm-gmt.327783/

The main reason for setting up this series is to have fun with a little bit of friendly competition which is why we are including a points system. The series consists of 12 races which will be listed below BUT no one (including myself and ACEKILLER15) won't know what track or weather we will be racing until the morning of the race. We want this to try and combat people practicing through the week and getting a perfect setup/gaining any advantage over anyone else.

If you do have a nice setup please share it with the group to keep the racing as competitive as possible.

As you all know, touring cars promote close racing so bumps and accidents will happen, if you cause an accident you must wait for the effected driver to return to the track and give back any places required.

Reset to track is not allowed.

Event details

Looking to run this on Saturdays , (time to be chosen through the vote) the event time will be the start of practice.

Consists of 2 races.

60 minute practice
10 minute Sprint race (random starting grid)

15 minute Qualifying
30 minute race with a forced pitstop

Standing starts for all races

Damage - Full Damage
Penalties - On
Mechanical failures - Off
Tyre wear - Real
Fuel usage - Real
Weather - Mostly clear with a few random wet races.

Track limits are set by Project cars to keep it fair for everyone but any major corner cutting will impact on your series points.

Room set to private, if you want to invite someone who doesn't normally race with us let me or Acekiler15 know.

Tracks

The tracks will be selected randomly each week.

1. Brands Hatch GP / Brands Hatch Sprint

2. Brno

3. Cadwell GP

4. Catalunya National

5. Le Bugatti

6. Donnington GP / Donnington National

7. Hockenheim Short

8. Nurburgring Sprint

9. Oulton Park International

10. Silverstone GP

11. Snetterton 300

12. Zolder

1st - 30
2nd - 25
3rd - 22
4th - 20
5th - 18
6th - 16
7th - 14
8th - 12
9th - 11
10th - 10
11th - 8
12th - 6
13th - 5
14th - 4
15th - 2
16th - 1

The driver with the fastest lap in the feature race will receive 2 bonus points.

Lowest two points finishes will be deducted at the end of the series, this way it's not a problem if you miss 1 or 2!

The points may change but you get the idea!

Assists

Traction control - Yes
Stability control - No
ABS - Yes

This is the first series we have set up so it will be trial and error as we go along but i know we will have a great time doing this! Remember to vote for the best start time and let me know your interest and we will get the driver list together!

Driver list

@Danrc2010
@ty2 (Acekiller15)
@Spooky Wooky
@Football67611
@HammyMansell
@Bjorn Lucas (allstyles)
@Eyeseeh50 (ICH-Motorsport)
@DropBuckets (xl_Sadshooterx)
@lancashire lad(Storm-Trooper)
@Branden Elmes (brandoluckybeatz)
@RHINO2K (gr4demon)
@killerramsay
@copes24
@Montreal_Mike (Turismofan1986)
Would i be ok to enter.lightweight1980.sure u raced me befor.thanks

I would really like to take part in the racing and chance to make acquaintances. Sounds like fun.
I will however need time translation. That is why I did not vote for start times. :guilty:

Also, I've never driven the WTCC Beamer. That should prove to be a blast as well.
I drive clean and fair and respect that in others. :cheers:
Hey man, sounds great, you should race with us before hand. We are on now and I have sent you a friend request, hope to see you soon!

Back