CRAP pCARS Formula C/Dallara DW12 Indycar Series - Friday 17th June 2016Finished 

• Thread starter Danrc2010
  • 762 comments
image.jpeg
@HammyMansell 's BFF Pinto wants to sign up. I told him to sign up here.

Esmie is ready to announce.

There will definitely be a space in tonight's race. I'll be out drinking free booze and kissing office ladies. :rolleyes::)

Get some pictures and we can taste each one of them tomorrow. More munters the better.

I'll have to miss tonight lads sorry somethings popped up and not get back till late some one please put the race on hear so I can see how it's goes

Thanks for letting everyone know.

Great stuff CRAPpers, and well done @Danrc2010 and @ty2 acekiller15 for a great format, better than any other series i've been in, with much nicer personalities to boot!!! :)👍👍

I'll stick up a full race replay tomorrow of the second race, with all the "fun and games"............Thanks again to all!! Top stuff!!! 👍👍👍
Doing it for CRAP! :gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

@DIOGOPINTO121 I just watched the first part to @weisda3 video and you were all over the place. Try to keep to one movement when defending guys, swerving like that and blocking someone so they have to brake on the straight to not hit you whilst over taking you isn't cool. Lets not have that again please.

Back