CRAP pCARS Formula C/Dallara DW12 Indycar Series - Friday 17th June 2016Finished 

• Thread starter Danrc2010
  • 762 comments
Great racing last night!!

I think i'm going to commit a sin and use ABS for this series guys, really struggled in the IndyCar with lockups all through qualy and race.

My best lap yesterday was a 1:16:6 with no ABS, just done a few practice laps in identical conditions to last night's race and managed a 1:15:4, on Pinto's pace, using ABS, so a big difference. Therefore ABS for me in this series now! :lol: Looking forward to Watkins Glen GP! 👍

12472784_10209172227004029_1818925149441239552_n.jpg

Hey guys

We have had a few requests that default setups are turned off. The reason this was on is to promote close racing, identical cars and people not spending lots of time tuning. However if the majority would want tuning in then we can change it.

I have stuck a poll up and the results will end Friday at 6pm, whatever the result is then we will stick with on for the rest of the season.

Cheers!

PS - Just waiting for the poll to be removed

Last edited:
I prefer default but I don't mind either way. It's worth noting that if we turn it off we will have mandatory pit stops, fuel and tyre wear on as we will be able to pit then. On default you can't pit because you can't set a strategy so that's why it's all off currently.

Whatever people want we will do :)

I prefer default but I don't mind either way. It's worth noting that if we turn it off we will have mandatory pit stops, fuel and tyre wear on as we will be able to pit then. On default you can't pit because you can't set a strategy so that's why it's all off currently.

Whatever people want we will do :)

I would prefer for this series to remain as originally intended. This reminds me of F1 were they set the rules and wanna change after one race. It's a bit of fun and there is way too much debate and moaning over a racing game. I know all want agree, but that's my two cents. Default on!

I would prefer for this series to remain as originally intended. This reminds me of F1 were they set the rules and wanna change after one race. It's a bit of fun and there is way too much debate and moaning over a racing game. I know all want agree, but that's my two cents. Default on!

I tend to agree. I think generally once you've started a series it might be best to keep with the agreed format that people signed up to. However I'm not racing unless my wife falls asleep early and there's space ;)

As you can seen Dan, i'm one hairy chested Hamster, For that ABS is a no no haha!!

View attachment 533988

I would be the same. Hairy chested and by the look of it hairy arsed.

Getting it right with no abs is very rewarding. However being a group that is also here to encourage newcomers as well I think it's nice to give people the choice most of the time.

Last edited:
Just realised you voted to turn it off which contradicts what you said here? Confused.com

I pressed the wrong thing (phone lag) and there wasn't the option to change my vote? No, when I thought about it I thought you should keep things as they are one started.

Last edited:
Great races tonight, decided to go without ABS, and the cars felt good! Great race one result of 2nd place in the Formula C behind @Bjorn Lucas allstyles, well done man great drive!! ;) But then got disconnected from a comfortable feeling 1st place in the second race in the IndyCar........ :banghead: Not a happy hamster, but great racing as always and well done @RHINO2K demon in race 2 with the win!!👍

th_duh-hamster.jpg

Thanks for the invite, Though I didn't realise I was included since I didn't receive one last race. Regardless I would love to join in to next weeks one, though I need to know in advance that I will be invited as Im in AUS and the race is at 6 am for me.

Back