CRAP pCARS Formula C/Dallara DW12 Indycar Series - Friday 17th June 2016Finished 

• Thread starter Danrc2010
  • 762 comments
Need to check shooters stream for race 2 resukts and race one are on the psn chat convo from hamster.

Cheers guys.. apart from a few minor incidents i was involved in ( cough hamster! ) preventing the win, it was a fantastic set of races. Cheers all. On to the next one!

Ps. Wise... it was incredible. Some of the best racing ive had on the game.

ty2
Need to check shooters stream for race 2 resukts and race one are on the psn chat convo from hamster.

Cheers guys.. apart from a few minor incidents i was involved in ( cough hamster! ) preventing the win, it was a fantastic set of races. Cheers all. On to the next one!

Ps. Wise... it was incredible. Some of the best racing ive had on the game.

Sorry man, the hamster did a pee pee on the track before the races, that's why you had problems with a slippery track.... ;) but thumbs up for your driving anyway! :)

DflxLQv.jpg

Bet someone forgets not to turn right at the end of the lap. I did earlier. :boggled:

Lol i nearly did the same thing here on my first lap in the Hauyra BC on the 24h layout as i joined the Nordschleife after the chicane.....A tentative lap, i could shave another minute off after a bit more practice!

Great combo, beautiful car!

yup, great racing it was,.... somebody spun me in FC,... but had a great race in the indycar (1 of the only good races i had in the indycar in this league),... got first end of lap 2 and luckily stayed there.

At least i got first on my favorite track :dunce::cheers::dunce:

Knukken, did you have some boosts left in the last lap??

No boosts only good pace ;)

I had a few accidents in both quali and lap 1 and 2. Learned from that and went all in last lap. I had 1st for a while (after being last place) before I messed up and had to let 3 cars pass before going back on track. If we had 2 more corners ace would've passe me!

Bad race for me.

Haven't figure it out why, but my wheel just disconnects and powers off after 1h of utilization.

Very strange. Wrote to Thrustmaster technical support to see if they can help.

So because of that I had to abandon...

Bad race for me.

Haven't figure it out why, but my wheel just disconnects and powers off after 1h of utilization.

Very strange. Wrote to Thrustmaster technical support to see if they can help.

So because of that I had to abandon...
That's a shame mate, could be overheating. Have you tried turning the force feedback down slightly? Also reduce the master scale a little, that may help.

Would be good to have you in the new road B season too, get involved!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ps4-new-pcars-road-b-limited-season-1.345642/

Back