CRAP pCARS Formula C/Dallara DW12 Indycar Series - Friday 17th June 2016Finished 

• Thread starter Danrc2010
  • 762 comments
Thanks for the invite, Though I didn't realise I was included since I didn't receive one last race. Regardless I would love to join in to next weeks one, though I need to know in advance that I will be invited as Im in AUS and the race is at 6 am for me.
Last week I sent you invites but you weren't actually online I don't think. You said at the beginning you wanted to be in so you should expect an invite. im going to invite the people that have been there the last 2 weeks first and then you should receive an invite. Advance warning, be ready next week for an invite around 10pm bst. See you then!

Thanks for the invite, Though I didn't realise I was included since I didn't receive one last race. Regardless I would love to join in to next weeks one, though I need to know in advance that I will be invited as Im in AUS and the race is at 6 am for me.

respect, i could never race at 6 am ,.. i need 1 to 1,5 hours to wake up at least :dopey:

Great racing last night guys!

Well done styles n demon, bad luck hammy, was looking like a good points weekend till the dc..

Football n wise we missed you guys, felt like summin was missing all night lol.

On to the next one! Gotta be dry in the desert..... .. ... right??

Last week I sent you invites but you weren't actually online I don't think. You said at the beginning you wanted to be in so you should expect an invite. im going to invite the people that have been there the last 2 weeks first and then you should receive an invite. Advance warning, be ready next week for an invite around 10pm bst. See you then!

Nah, I didn't get any invite last week. But yeah sure I will be ready, if I can play I should be on.

Woop woop... Friday is here! And to celebrate we got round 2 of the indycar series!

We got 12 laps in the fc and 30 laps in the indycar,

Both these stick like shi... here, gunna be v.fast close racing!

I think the fc only needs to break 3 times,the rest is all foot down big boys stuff :)

Looking forward to this one guys!

Lobby will be open a while before the first qually at 10pm uk time.

See you later!

ty2
Woop woop... Friday is here! And to celebrate we got round 2 of the indycar series!

We got 12 laps in the fc and 30 laps in the indycar,

Both these stick like shi... here, gunna be v.fast close racing!

I think the fc only needs to break 3 times,the rest is all foot down big boys stuff :)

Looking forward to this one guys!

Lobby will be open a while before the first qually at 10pm uk time.

See you later!

uhhhhhhhhhhh ,... round 3 ;)

If there's space and if my wife needs early sleep then I'll fill in from the reserves list too. As usual don't hold the place for me (especially if someone else puts their name down after my post).

If I'm on I'll join some of you later. I've had a couple of great sessions in the last 2 days and realised how much I've missed Project Cars and with a wheel. Dirt Rally is a great experience but this is still what really does it for me.

Is there room for me?
If there's space and if my wife needs early sleep then I'll fill in from the reserves list too. As usual don't hold the place for me (especially if someone else puts their name down after my post).

If I'm on I'll join some of you later. I've had a couple of great sessions in the last 2 days and realised how much I've missed Project Cars and with a wheel. Dirt Rally is a great experience but this is still what really does it for me.
Sure guys, if there is space then we will send invites! The guys who have been in previously will get priority but we usually have space!

Latest Posts

Back