Crash Bandicoot Discussion - (It's About Time 10/2 Release)

• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 383 comments
Nice! That level was one of my least favorite in Crash 2 (completing the time challenge could be frustrating), but it looks good.

It looks great. I'd love to have new, classic-style platformer with those graphics.

My only concern is voice acting. I think Cortex's voice actor has changed a few times since 2 and 3. Then again, the Cortex voice wasn't in the first game anyway.

Crafty of them to only show Crash 1/2 footage; leaving everyone hanging on the more anticipated Crash 3 game.

It looks great. I'd love to have new, classic-style platformer with those graphics.

My only concern is voice acting. I think Cortex's voice actor has changed a few times since 2 and 3. Then again, the Cortex voice wasn't in the first game anyway.

Crafty of them to only show Crash 1/2 footage; leaving everyone hanging on the more anticipated Crash 3 game.

Clancy Brown voiced Cortex in 2/3 and CTR and I believe in WoC.

Lex Lang is voicing him in the trilogy.

Crash-Bandicoot-N.-Sane-Trilogy-Demo-US-Stores.jpg

ZNF1LbK7Sf2QZw5Tj0O2dDaZ5sqHFQzsHo3BHCfmgU6fLGepvspNPLiAU0aD7PpITI7b1edknHgTKWgjvLEDyEfmiFovc8Uhz1Xim0XC3Ar-NteQygxS4cNCEIrE_wrkI90H9Puc

Demos are apparently playable in Best Buy and Gamestop in the US.

I honestly would be fine with them completely reusing the original versions, but maybe that's just me being a Crash Bandicoot purist. Also anyone else here find it strange the game is listed at $39.99 on Gamestops website?

Last edited:
I honestly would be fine with them completely reusing the original versions, but maybe that's just me a Crash Bandicoot purist. Also anyone else here find it strange the game is listed at $39.99 on Gamestops website?

That's what PS store has it listed.
Probably a big enough game to have some price but not a full fledged AAA game and price.

Yeah, the price surprises me too considering that this is the same company that won't allow people to buy a remaster of COD4 unless they buy a game with it for the sake of $$$.

I remember when me and brothers would spend hours playing our Crash games! Definitely would really enjoy this

I haven't seen a new release this cheap since the PS2 days, this is truly surprising and mysterious to me. I am not complaining though, I am fine with the game being this cheap, if that really is it's price of course.

Crash Bandicoot PS1 covers remade for the Insane Trilogy(PS4):

Crash Bandicoot -
Crash-Bandicoot-N-Sane-Trilogy_2017_05-24-17_001.jpg

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back -
Crash-Bandicoot-N-Sane-Trilogy_2017_05-24-17_002.jpg

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped -
Crash-Bandicoot-N-Sane-Trilogy_2017_05-24-17_003.jpg

Very nicely recreated from scratch! Though I have mixed feelings with the 1st cover though! :lol:

Back