Credits (or Cr.)

• Thread starter Flycar
  • 41 comments
On my previous file, where I used B-spec mode to frequently run the DTM championship in the European Hall (and sell the 743k prize car), I had an average of about Cr.4,000,000. On my current file, however, A-spec is the only means I've set myself to race with and thus successive races in the second event of Special Conditions (selling the prize car at 268k) has gathered me about Cr.1,200,000.

Note: I just bought a 1.2m 2J race car to gather 200 A-spec points per race in the World Championships (professional hall) so I now have a grand total of Cr.150...

Use GS to get infinite money, but I will never do that. It's more satisfying earning your own money than cheating.

And since when A-spec B-spec is part of GT1? I think you're in the wrong forum GT Pro, like superberkut said.

Use GS to get infinite money, but I will never do that. It's more satisfying earning your own money than cheating.

And since when A-spec B-spec is part of GT1? I think you're in the wrong forum GT Pro, like superberkut said.

No, what I meant was getting infinite money through a glitch in the game, if there's any...

It is possible for someone who has used a GameShark to create a garage which someone else can use, without a GameShark to get infinite money. A car can be created which can be bought for a small amount, and sold for a large amount.

Back