CSR Racing 2

• Thread starter TB
  • 155 comments
Do your reputation points get reset each week or something? Mine have dropped to 0 but I still have my reputation level intact. I hope I don't have to build them all the way back up again just to level up.

Do your reputation points get reset each week or something? Mine have dropped to 0 but I still have my reputation level intact. I hope I don't have to build them all the way back up again just to level up.
Yeah, I caught the message this time. The team/crew points are reset every week or two, but your personal points are fine.

Your respect points get reset when you don't complete some of those special events such as tuning, fusion or restriction trials. Sometimes you keep your points even when you don't complete them, I don't know why though.

Edit: could be a weekly thing as mentioned above

Well, it's good to have another even with Silver keys up for grabs. Did a few races, hit 50 keys, and then bought my second Silver crate. And...
CSR 2 Focus RS.png

Oh god darn it.

Maybe I should rename these "Ford Crates" given the fact that's all I got from them in terms of cars... :lol: What should I do with this? It's a 1-star rarity car, but I already poured so much (virtual) dough on my M235i that I don't think this will do much better after a few upgrades...

I have never won a Daily Battle by this much before. :boggled:

Screenshot_2016-07-30-08-28-22.png

Also, there's a new Crew Cup so get racing. I need those silver keys! :P

Speaking of keys, they gave me a McLaren something or other yeasteday. I'd happily trade it for some Mercedes parts. :lol:

TB
Fifty silver keys = Mini Cooper S = sold for $650.

🤬

Yup, the fact they all sell for so little is ridiculous. It's one of the things I'd like to see changed.

There is no point in selling cars, I just keep them regardless of how many duplicates I have. There is no garage space limit, right?

Yup, the fact they all sell for so little is ridiculous. It's one of the things I'd like to see changed.
Remember, freemium. They want you to spend real money. That's coming from someone who has over a million cash and didn't spend a dime.

Remember, freemium. They want you to spend real money. That's coming from someone who has over a million cash and didn't spend a dime.

I know all about freemium, I work in the games industry (and even know quite a few people at Natural Motion funnily enough!) and have worked on a freemium title quite recently. :)

Regardless of how much money the game makes, getting such a small amount of credits for selling dupes isn't good. I don't have any research on this to hand but I imagine players would be more likely to spend real money on further crates if they don't feel like they've been done over each time they get a duplicate car. It's certainly put me off from spending anything on them!

When it comes to duplicate cars, I just break them apart for parts instead of selling. Not only does that get me parts for a car that I might have, it's also more profitable than selling a car for only $650 worth of profit...

Speaking of cars from boxes, the Silver Box reached a new high for me today, after finishing off the Silver Key Cup and having over 90 Silver Keys in my hands;
CSR 2 SLS.png

(I guess I shall make this my trademark car picture angle, it's the only one I use, haha! :lol:)

Oh f:censored:k yes. Daddy's got a Gullwing, and it's a 4-star one...! :D And now both Tier 3 and 4 already have cars for them, didn't even need to go to the dealership.

When it comes to duplicate cars, I just break them apart for parts instead of selling.
If it was something besides a flippin' Cooper, I would have done that. :lol:

Edit: Who is this Christian I just added to the Crew?

That's me.

*looks at GT's signature, then looks at TB's last sentence in his latest post*
I sense a strange hint of irony here... 💡:lol:

TB
If it was something besides a flippin' Cooper, I would have done that. :lol:

Well fair enough, but you could just break it apart for parts... Then you could sell those for more dough, I dunno. Economics! :lol:

Ok, I give up, how the hell are we supposed to run the 1/2 mile? Are we NOT supposed to go by the +# thingy at the top of the screen? And if not why the **** is it in the game?!

Ok, I give up, how the hell are we supposed to run the 1/2 mile? Are we NOT supposed to go by the +# thingy at the top of the screen? And if not why the **** is it in the game?!

You're definitely NOT, I repeat, NOT go by that + thingy. At best, go by the dyno tests where you can set said thingy, amongst other thingys such as nitrous settings and whanot. As I've learned from other players in our selective crew, setting a car up for a 1/2 race will invariably mean that you will get a -xx rating.
Why is it in the game? I dunno, perhaps it's only for 1/4-mile races, because it sure as hell doesn't work for 1/2 ones...

How do you install the epic parts?
The epics can't be installed unless the part can accept them and even then, you need the Rare an Uncommon fused first.

Screenshot_2016-08-02-09-00-47.png

The Stage 3 transmission can accept the epic part, but the stage 4 can't.

Ok. Cause I'm working on my Ford collection (already have the Fiesta and Focus) and got some epic parts for them.

I've been struggling with these too, I don't go by the performance indicator numbers I go by the dyno results instead. My setups for the fastest 1/2 mile are always the fastest for the 1/4 mile too and I just keep getting beat in the 1/2 mile events. Adjusting anything to try and make it faster just makes it worse!

Anyone have money grinding tips for a new player?
I suggest keep doing the hardest difficulty regulation race you can win with ease. In multiplayer, everyone is busy, sadly, and when you do get a match, it can get pretty unbalanced, especially in higher performance brackets.

Yeah. I had a daily race end with .001 difference, in my favor happily.

Is it a bad thing that I haven't won any of the boss cars yet?

Back