D-Max's GTP Drift Matsuri (Next Meet Inside!)

• Thread starter ps3dan101
  • 688 comments
Is this still Saturday or are you going by the season again? (The season idea is cool, keeps it realistic)

Right thinking of a meet for this weekend , probably running Spa in the wet . Me and the rest of D-max will check to see how fun the track is before it is confirmed.

would be too nice that the track would be spa in wet!:)would be nice if we could drift that little circle at the end of the long straight after that eau de rouge or whatever it is:D

How does this saturday at 7:30 gmt sound , i know theres alot of interest in this so im prepared to run another one :)

How about v8 power on Spa DMAX line, just because it feels a bit like formula D?

Nooooooooo ! , it's a grass roots style event I don't want million horsepower cars racing each other. This event is simple and fun what drifting is all about ;)

Yeahhh in-line 6 and all that shizniz none of the overpowering V8's. Matsuri mssiles not American rockets! haha.. I could go on with these all day. Being A saturday, it's not suprising i wont be there :)

Back