D1GT (by BURST)|Fun Tournament ~every week|Congrats the_kingB_

  • Thread starter Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 299 comments
  • 17,058 views
Those tyres look sketchy. Should be funny.
 
looks good but difficult to judge, good choice

The outside view isn't the best but you can defintely see if the driver get's over the lines or hits the tire piles 👍
 
We ran a similar line at the matsuri, im guessing powell was inspired by that?
I'll hopefully be entering this round, looking forward to it :D
 
We ran a similar line at the matsuri, im guessing powell was inspired by that?
I'll hopefully be entering this round, looking forward to it :D

I think it was all monsterGAUZ's doing. *awaits confirmation*
 
monsterGAUZ
You have to keep behind then it works. Bahaa and some other friends already did it

I can just see failure right now.
 
I didnt have a clue about the next track, so yes, it was lukas.
And knight, i didnt see this bit at the matsuri.
 
Gauz check your PM's in a bit buddy! Also, video is now in progress, if I'm lucky I might have it out early ;D
 
I like it but we should start back where the teleporter/long armed thing is cause i feel like BW entries!
 
I like it but we should start back where the teleporter/long armed thing is cause i feel like BW entries!

I like....BW entries pleaseeee!!!! :D
 
Aaaaaaah the camera angle on the video is rubbish, still good though.
Edit: A question on behalf of Lerk and now me I suppose, why is la sarthe called meihan?
 
Last edited:
Lukas said its like meihan... ?
 
Who doesn't know Meihan??!
 
I like that track, im getting so clost that 1 wheel keeps catching in the sandpit.
Aaand, im doing backwards entries!
Too hard to choose a car. A long one will be good for the first bit, but for the chicanes it would be a :cencored: to manouver through.
 
I like that track, im getting so clost that 1 wheel keeps catching in the sandpit.
Aaand, im doing backwards entries!
Too hard to choose a car. A long one will be good for the first bit, but for the chicanes it would be a 🤬 to manouver through.

Fixed :)
 
Whattt you guys made a meihan style track??
 
You spelled censored wrong so the smiley didn't pop up :P
 
I reckon about 10 of us should try for about a week to make a meihan custom track. Someones got to come close surely.
 
I've been on this track the tires are not that hard. When you transition I like to hit the e-brake before I start transitioning.
 
I've been on this track the tires are not that hard. When you transition I like to hit the e-brake before I start transitioning.

Thats what I do 👍
 
Its easy on a wheel cause the wheel does alot of that but its tricky with a big car cause its like trying to put a bus around a small street corner.
 
Its easy on a wheel cause the wheel does alot of that but its tricky with a big car cause its like trying to put a bus around a small street corner.

Thats true, S13 and bmw 2002 get round easily but the bigger BMW's have to kick the tail out more to get round.
 
Is there a HP cap?
 
Okay.... hello m3 :)
 
M3 gtr
 
Then they need to change the description on the game cause it told me it came with a 3.2l inline 6

Edit: nevermind i just need to read better
 
Back