D1GT (by BURST)|Fun Tournament ~every week|Congrats the_kingB_

  • Thread starter Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 299 comments
  • 17,058 views
An M3 GTR is actually a P60B40 motor which is a V8. That's coming from a BMW Enthusiast. :sly:

;)
 
Got that...look ^ at my edit.
 
There is a fair choice of cars , bmw's , skylines , toyota's. It should be a laugh ;)
 
There is a fair choice of cars , bmw's , skylines , toyota's. It should be a laugh ;)

I'm thinkin' more Diahatsu... XD
 
Im trying to go TVR.
 
Okay final choice Lexus SC300
 
Ok.
Could you send me one? Dont worry i wont use it for this.
 
I only have 1 though
 
Ill dupe it for you. :) you can trust me, ask anybody ive duped for/traded with
 
Its fully built.
 
705hp?
 
Isn't that a bit of overkill for such a small track...
 
I like powaa! I even turn down the top speed for a better ratio!
 
Its blatantly all about the altezza touring car.
 
DriifterzZ
Its blatantly all about the altezza touring car.

Didnt we say no RM/race cars?
 
Didnt we say no RM/race cars?
I'm not actually going to use it.
And isn't that a is200 engine ?

It says in the description straight 6 soooo.... but it said it was an engine variable so it might be different I don't know.
Just thought, FT-86; what engine?
 
Is 200 is a inline 4 , the as200 is a inline 6 as is the as300 Gita (estate) . The ft86 is a flat 4 boxer from a scooby .
 
Is 200 is a inline 4 , the as200 is a inline 6 as is the as300 Gita (estate) . The ft86 is a flat 4 boxer from a scooby .

My brain hurts.

video-games-cross-eyed.jpg
 
Wikipedia is your friend ;)

Yeah but then i'll have to search every car and which engine it has BAD TIMES
I'd rather just stick to cars I like GOOD TIMES
lol
 
Its a race car anyway so it cant be used.
 
Is 200 is an inline 6... Trust me I've worked on many!
 
Is it really? I was nearly sure it was a flat 4...

But still deenie, we agreed on no RM/Race Cars.
 
Just making sure.

And use a pic from the world of warcraft episode where they got really fat and spotty.

And if you didnt see that episode, YOU GOTTA SEE IT!
 
Back