• Thread starter LordDrift
  • 79,453 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people.

8FB.jpg

How's this for a joke?
The lack of respect I showed to my opponents was just appalling. :rolleyes:

A ghosted car was placed on the track right where I was driving. Penalty was for "Colliding With Another Car". :confused:
Excuse me, but a ghost isn't a car. If I can drive through it, I can't possibly collide with it. :irked:
@Redneckchef, this is the incident.

In the next race, the game played another good joke on me. :lol:

Ehh, whatever :indiff:

That must explain how I got a 4s pen for no apparent reason at the same spot when driving miles from anyone else (code for last). No replay so I couldn't check it tho'.

Why do people keep going to Monza and expecting actual races? Isn’t it the highest SR Down track in the game according to stats? If you’re not racing with friends, avoid Monza at all costs. 👍

I've had a mixed bag at Monza this week. Some absolute train wrecks of racing, with zero respect given by those midpack and back.

And others where the racing has been hard fought and with some slight rubbing and bumping (which has handed out penalties for some and not others) but largely racing incidents and not intentional or deliberate.

Next week

Race A - WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
4 Laps 12 Players Car(s): N400 | Specially Provided Car BoP: None Settings: Adjustable Tire: Sports: Soft DR Limit: None
Conditions
Fuel Cons.: None Tire Wear: None Damages: None Boost: Off Off-track Slowing: Real SlipStream: Weak Start: Grid Start
Pit Regulation
Mandatory Stop: None Mandatory Tires at Pit Stop: Sports: Soft Refueling at 0 L/s Fuel Tank Limit: None

Race B - Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GP
3 Laps 16 Players Car(s): GR4 | Car from Garage BoP: On Settings: Fixed Tire: Racing: Hard DR Limit: None
Conditions
Fuel Cons.: None Tire Wear: None Damages: None Boost: Off Off-track Slowing: Real SlipStream: Real Start: Rolling Start
Pit Regulation
Mandatory Stop: None Mandatory Tires at Pit Stop: Racing: Hard Refueling at 0 L/s Fuel Tank Limit: None

Race C - Fuji International Speedway
13 Laps 20 Players Car(s): GR1 | Specially Provided Car BoP: On Settings: Fixed Tire: Racing: Hard DR Limit: None
Conditions
Fuel Cons.: x2 Tire Wear: x4 Damages: None Boost: Off Off-track Slowing: Real SlipStream: Real Start: Rolling Start
Pit Regulation
Mandatory Stop: None Mandatory Tires at Pit Stop: Racing: Hard Refueling at 10 L/s Fuel Tank Limit: None

Next week

Race A - WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
4 Laps 12 Players Car(s): N400 | Specially Provided Car BoP: None Settings: Adjustable Tire: Sports: Soft DR Limit: None
Conditions
Fuel Cons.: None Tire Wear: None Damages: None Boost: Off Off-track Slowing: Real SlipStream: Weak Start: Grid Start
Pit Regulation
Mandatory Stop: None Mandatory Tires at Pit Stop: Sports: Soft Refueling at 0 L/s Fuel Tank Limit: None

Race B - Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GP
3 Laps 16 Players Car(s): GR4 | Car from Garage BoP: On Settings: Fixed Tire: Racing: Hard DR Limit: None
Conditions
Fuel Cons.: None Tire Wear: None Damages: None Boost: Off Off-track Slowing: Real SlipStream: Real Start: Rolling Start
Pit Regulation
Mandatory Stop: None Mandatory Tires at Pit Stop: Racing: Hard Refueling at 0 L/s Fuel Tank Limit: None

Race C - Fuji International Speedway
13 Laps 20 Players Car(s): GR1 | Specially Provided Car BoP: On Settings: Fixed Tire: Racing: Hard DR Limit: None
Conditions
Fuel Cons.: x2 Tire Wear: x4 Damages: None Boost: Off Off-track Slowing: Real SlipStream: Real Start: Rolling Start
Pit Regulation
Mandatory Stop: None Mandatory Tires at Pit Stop: Racing: Hard Refueling at 10 L/s Fuel Tank Limit: None
Must admit I hate Fuji, but interest is piqued with idea of Gr1 and specially provided car. The number of people binning these things makes these races crazier than this weeks race C. At least in lower lobbies. Looks like another week of firing up the alt to check it all out

I'm estimating it will be sometime around next Tuesday or Wednesday. I will do my best to be in that race, and bludgeon anyone else who tries to win it. 👍
Hah!

I average 9.25 races per day.
Today (Friday) will be Day #1030 in Sport Mode competition, and Day #1038 driving.
I usually use the in-game stats as my milestones = 2152 wins, 9686 races complete.

Must admit I hate Fuji, but interest is piqued with idea of Gr1 and specially provided car. The number of people binning these things makes these races crazier than this weeks race C. At least in lower lobbies. Looks like another week of firing up the alt to check it all out

I wish it's a group C car but will put DR Bucks on it being the TS050

Edit: if they really wanted to surprise us all they would make it the Nissan Useless

Last edited:
Race C has been too much fun this week, it's give enough good races to make a second overtaking video, almost everything in here is from dailies or the same races in DRWF lobbies:

:cheers:

Here is my 1 and only pass for the week. I had to double check the replay because it looked like his car ran out of fuel at the end but he was on the throttle the entire lap. I got lucky?

Sorry for the poor editing - this movie making is new to me.

Good morning friends,
Yesterday evening I decided to attempt to recover from D E rank on the fun acct.
I entered c race. Remember there is a problem. I accidentally qualified, so I start 4th.
After 2 laps I’m through into second, no sr downs no penalties...I spend the next seven laps catching the leader.
Still clean.
I then move in for an overtake and get late swerved then brake checked outta nowhere. I punt him at the chicane but his car gets through cleanly so it takes me to the last lap hairpin to go for the punt again aaaaand I ghost, miss apex, aaaand quit.
Next race I improved my qual and went wire to wire to victory at D E. Time was good.
90C8DB18-A6A7-4677-989E-7955B8342701.jpeg

I did not receive crb. I think it was a tiny wall graze exiting turn four around lap 11?
Anyways that put me to B sr.
I hadn’t qualified on b race so I ran 3 of those clean now I’m at 85sr.
At low sr and dr even something as simple as following the field can get dicey.
ANY CAR MAY AT ANY MOMENT CHANGE DIRECTION TO ANY OTHER DIRECTION, FLY OFF THE TRACK, FLY OFF ONE SIDE AND CAREEN BACK ACROSS LIKE A MISSILE.
It’s like the drivers have Tourette’s syndrome.
WHEN WORKING ON SR GAIN NEVER FALL INTO THINKING THE PERSON AHEAD OF YOU IS STEADY ENOUGH TO OVERTAKE!!!!
THEY ARENT!
If you trust anyone you don’t know to drive steady in a daily below 99...

Cheers

Good morning friends,
Yesterday evening I decided to attempt to recover from D E rank on the fun acct.
I entered c race. Remember there is a problem. I accidentally qualified, so I start 4th.
After 2 laps I’m through into second, no sr downs no penalties...I spend the next seven laps catching the leader.
Still clean.
I then move in for an overtake and get late swerved then brake checked outta nowhere. I punt him at the chicane but his car gets through cleanly so it takes me to the last lap hairpin to go for the punt again aaaaand I ghost, miss apex, aaaand quit.
Next race I improved my qual and went wire to wire to victory at D E. Time was good.
View attachment 957035
I did not receive crb. I think it was a tiny wall graze exiting turn four around lap 11?
Anyways that put me to B sr.
I hadn’t qualified on b race so I ran 3 of those clean now I’m at 85sr.
At low sr and dr even something as simple as following the field can get dicey.
ANY CAR MAY AT ANY MOMENT CHANGE DIRECTION TO ANY OTHER DIRECTION, FLY OFF THE TRACK, FLY OFF ONE SIDE AND CAREEN BACK ACROSS LIKE A MISSILE.
It’s like the drivers have Tourette’s syndrome.
WHEN WORKING ON SR GAIN NEVER FALL INTO THINKING THE PERSON AHEAD OF YOU IS STEADY ENOUGH TO OVERTAKE!!!!
THEY ARENT!
If you trust anyone you don’t know to drive steady in a daily below 99...

Cheers

In six race C I took 3 accounts from SR B to SR S yesterday and this morning. Including a silly brake check.

In six race C I took 3 accounts from SR B to SR S yesterday and this morning. Including a silly brake check.

I’m not patient enough, I lost that chance when I put in a qualifying time. Even no qual in those cars I can’t handle driving slowly. That’s like 20 minutes per race.
I fell victim to the classic blunder at least 15-20 times this week so far lol. I do trash talk before every race and roll in BOSS chrome liveries too.
But yesterday it turned out my sr wasn’t dead....

I’m not patient enough, I lost that chance when I put in a qualifying time. Even no qual in those cars I can’t handle driving slowly. That’s like 20 minutes per race.
I fell victim to the classic blunder at least 15-20 times this week so far lol. I do trash talk before every race and roll in BOSS chrome liveries too.
But yesterday it turned out my sr wasn’t dead....

I qualified too. And in two races I was p4, in One p10, and p9, then p14 and p8. I keep distance to the GT-R's and run the '08 Lexus that outrun them in the curves. So far it's working.

1 little mistake lead to over driving and a position loss from p4 to p8 lol within the last half mile on race A, love this race its so much fun and pain all at the same time :D

Totally the same. Went from DR B / SR S to DR D / SR E in just 3 races at Monza. Some races are more like Demolition Derby. I also had 2 wins, a load of top 5’s and some absolutely super clean duels.

While loads of players hate them, the Gr4 FWD Only races that regularly appear are always my best results.

Why do people keep going to Monza and expecting actual races? Isn’t it the highest SR Down track in the game according to stats? If you’re not racing with friends, avoid Monza at all costs. 👍
i only go when I feel like a reset to see how fast I can get reset then how fast I can recover

Totally.

Side track. Anyone remember a few years ago an attempt was made to break the 2 hour marathon barrier? It was sponsored by Nike. In the end they wouldn't count it as a record because the shoes and conditions weren't fair. I remember it for the funky shoes.

Anyway that was run on Monza. https://www.nike.com/ca/running/breaking2

I blew my chance with no Q in race C also...on Tuesday:rolleyes:. Last night my 25.8 mistake was puting me mid pack, and I got so agrivated with the swerve blockers that I went through the checkers again in warm up and lowered that to a 24.7. That got me 6th in the next race, which (not counting a punt) ended up being my best (most fun) race of the week. I'll have to try to post some video later. It was a P2 finish, but would have been P3, except the guy in P2 waited for me, and we battled the last 4 or 5 laps. I watched the reply, and i'm just glad he didn't get any penalties, since he tapped my bumper more than once. My front tires were pretty shot and I needed to slow a lot more than him towards the end, hence the bumps. I think I had more absolute speed than him, but he was smother and more consistent. I hope to see him again tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back