"Daily" Race Discussion [Archive]

• Thread starter LordDrift
  • 79,453 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, whenever your system finishes whatever it's doing, please believe me about not qualifying. Average finishing position for pole-sitters that I've seen is somewhere around 8-9. People behind you will give you penalties. It's the equivalent of a punt in this race.
If they give you a real solid hit, and you get a time penalty, you are completely screwed. Certain people have already seemed to catch on to that, and use it as a strategy. :irked:
Stay behind until you're approaching the final turn. đź‘Ť

I wonder if I can get a penalty while on pause? This is gonna be so much fun! :lol:

I tried intermediate tires for Race A and could not tell a difference in speed during the race though the car was a lot more loose when getting knocked around. I don't think it's worth the risk to use intermediates.
Also, for anyone that dropped to an SR of E it doesn't matter how much you bump draft / get bump drafted. Since there is no rank below E, there are no consequences. If anything it is a benefit because it makes the racing more fun.

As suspected, doing a Q lap on Race A is like Free K’Speed Bucks, I usually have to beat 1.1% to gain anything. :lol:

CFE6B6F1-D45F-4FD3-B8A3-BFC966CF4809.jpeg

Thanks for the tips guys. Never even thought to do the CRB achievement. Lots of boring 5 minute laps. Maybe when wife goes to sleep.

It hadn't even occurred to me to snag the 15 clean race bonus. Probably because I didn't get excited about tanking my DR. :boggled:

I wonder if I can get a penalty while on pause? This is gonna be so much fun! :lol:

We want videos if you try it.

I just got a CRB after being driven straight in the end of the pit wall. :lol:

I just saw that. A real dick move by whoever that was.

Wish I would have known all this race A info earlier .Some idiot named Donkey something kept bumping me I don't know how many times.I just kept seeing orange flashes .Result DR C/SR E .I tried to let him by ,he just kept chasing me ,hitting my feral SR artery .I BLED OUT :banghead:

Hilarious. I am getting ready to run race A. Nobody leaves pit road for practice. I'm starting last with car number 1. :lol::lol::lol:

Missed one race because I was goofing off. About to do another A. Guys going out this time for practice. Starting last, car number 5.

Last edited:
SR gains on race A are minute. Not worth it to build SR. Started as DR C/SR A. Only losing about 150-200 DR each race. Not sure how quick higher DR lobbies will respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back