Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Tonight’s Race Lobby is officially Open for practice fellas, Racing will start at 9pm EST. Good Luck tonight everyone. :cheers:

Pics
8287199469796066816_0.jpg

8287199459058647560_0.jpg

8143084281317557768_0.jpg

8142521331768886784_0.jpg

8152091480574395904_0.jpg

8295643707957314056_0.jpg

Ha ha. Pigems, the 3 lap champ. 👍

I guess nobody else saw what happened at the end, except for me and @GOTMAXPOWER. I didn't exactly outrun Max.
I had a feeling at the time that he let me win. Now, after watching the replay from his perspective, yup he did.

Perhaps he had pity for me, since I screwed the pooch on the final turn. :embarrassed: :lol:

Guys, that was some great racing by everyone involved, especially with how many people we had come out tonight, well done by all. And a Special Congrats to @K1LLD0z3R (DudeTuna) on his first Win, great race man!! :cheers:

Thanks the entire night was a blast.

Thanks again for hosting and everything else.

enjoyed it last night / this morning. Always a good giggle and some great racing .. had to call it a night at nearly 4am as I was picking my son up from University in Manchester (15 miles away) at 10:30am.
When i got in bed, i had to the old 'yeh, i came to bed about 1am but i've just been back downstairs for a drink' routine :cheers::lol:

A few hours earlier would be great.
If where running so many races though, why not do two endurance races with pit stops?
I suggest
Goodwood, Alsace or Suzuka with Karts.
Dragon Trail or Fuji with an American muscle car.
Willow Springs with the F1 Merc.

A re-run of Interlagos with the NSX too 👍:cheers:

Last edited:
Hello! I would love to join these kinds of relaxed, clean racing open lobbies. Reminds me too much of the good GT5 / 6 days. :cheers:

My PSN ID is Cabernet_GT. Hopefully I can join in on the fun, should be a good time.

If I may request a few bonus events for @Pigems to take into consideration, here they are:
(Track - Time - Laps / Car Class - BoP On or Off - Tuning Allowed or Prohibited - Tyre Compound [Minimum - Maximum] / Tyre Wear - Fuel Consumption)
  1. Sardegna Road Track A (Morning), 5 laps. N500, BoP On, Tuning Allowed, Sports Hard (Minimum Compound) / Sports Medium (Maximum Compound).
  2. Tokyo Expressway Central Inner Loop (Noon, Rain), 5 laps. Gr.X One Make, BMW i3 Only, BoP Off, Tuning Prohibited, Sports Hard.
  3. Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya (Noon), 20 laps. Gr.X One Make, Honda-Toyota Super Formula 2019, BoP Off, Tuning Allowed, Racing Hard (Minimum Compound) / Racing Soft (Maximum Compound), Tyre Wear x10, Fuel Consumption x8.
Cheers! :cheers:

*PS: if by allowing tuning, you can power up and reduce weight on the Super Formula, then tuning may be set to prohibited to keep it fair. Cheers. ;)

Last edited:
Hello! I would love to join these kinds of relaxed, clean racing open lobbies. Reminds me too much of the good GT5 / 6 days. :cheers:

My PSN ID is Cabernet_GT. Hopefully I can join in on the fun, should be a good time.

If I may request a few bonus events for @Pigems to take into consideration, here they are:
(Track - Time - Laps / Car Class - BoP On or Off - Tuning Allowed or Prohibited - Tyre Compound [Minimum - Maximum] / Tyre Wear - Fuel Consumption)
  1. Sardegna Road Track A (Morning), 5 laps. N500, BoP On, Tuning Allowed, Sports Hard (Minimum Compound) / Sports Medium (Maximum Compound).
  2. Tokyo Expressway Central Inner Loop (Noon, Rain), 5 laps. Gr.X One Make, BMW i3 Only, BoP Off, Tuning Prohibited, Sports Hard.
  3. Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya (Noon), 20 laps. Gr.X One Make, Honda-Toyota Super Formula 2019, BoP Off, Tuning Allowed, Racing Hard (Minimum Compound) / Racing Soft (Maximum Compound), Tyre Wear x10, Fuel Consumption x8.
Cheers! :cheers:

*PS: if by allowing tuning, you can power up and reduce weight on the Super Formula, then tuning may be set to prohibited to keep it fair. Cheers. ;)

Hey man! You’re more than welcome to join us any time, just shoot mea FR on PSN(CnF_Pigems) so you can see/join the rooms when they open. :)

We usually don’t get into tuning for the Bonus Races, with only a day’s notice it wouldn’t leave anyone much time for tuning cars and practice, buts it’s something we could consider if the group likes the idea though. :)

I'm also anti-tuning. Mainly because there's no tuning in sport mode and that's what most of us are here to do. Also because I don't have the time to tune and would just rather race right away on an even playing field.

Hey man! You’re more than welcome to join us any time, just shoot mea FR on PSN(CnF_Pigems) so you can see/join the rooms when they open. :)

We usually don’t get into tuning for the Bonus Races, with only a day’s notice it wouldn’t leave anyone much time for tuning cars and practice, buts it’s something we could consider if the group likes the idea though. :)

Sweet, mate. I've sent you the friend request since I'm online for a while, finishing Circuit Experience for those sweet free cars. :lol:

On the tuning side, since you announce the bonus races shortly before the lobby, then you may take it off, especially for the SF19. N500 is another story though. I wanted to allow tuning to possibly make more cars competitive against the likes of the Porsche 911 GT3 RS or the Ferrari F50, but BoP should be fine. :D

I'm also anti-tuning. Mainly because there's no tuning in sport mode and that's what most of us are here to do. Also because I don't have the time to tune and would just rather race right away on an even playing field.

I’m in the same boat. I like spec racing. :)

Sweet, mate. I've sent you the friend request since I'm online for a while, finishing Circuit Experience for those sweet free cars. :lol:

On the tuning side, since you announce the bonus races shortly before the lobby, then you may take it off, especially for the SF19. N500 is another story though. I wanted to allow tuning to possibly make more cars competitive against the likes of the Porsche 911 GT3 RS or the Ferrari F50, but BoP should be fine. :D

No worries there man, our Bonus Races are usually always One Makes, that way it’s all about the driver and it removes the car from the equation all together. :)

No worries there man, our Bonus Races are usually always One Makes, that way it’s all about the driver and it removes the car from the equation all together. :)

Then I guess that narrows it down to two requests; the i3 one-make and the SF19 one-make. :cheers:

@Pigems Have you ever thought about starting up a chat (up to 16 now since the update)for the Saturday Night Races ? I race with the Geezers on Wednesday nights and we have a blast .Hard to concentrate on racing at times laughing so hard.Especially when snorting beer out your nose :lol:

Then I guess that narrows it down to two requests; the i3 one-make and the SF19 one-make. :cheers:

I’m sure we can work those on at some point for sure. :)

@Pigems Have you ever thought about starting up a chat (up to 16 now since the update)for the Saturday Night Races ? I race with the Geezers on Wednesday nights and we have a blast .Hard to concentrate on racing at times laughing so hard.Especially when snorting beer out your nose :lol:

I’ve thought about it, but my mic works sporadically at best and I have trouble concentrating on racing with people talking. But we can definitely try it, I’ll just mute the voices during races lol.

Happy Saturday Fellas!! Tonights races should be a lot of fun, we’ve got good batch to work with this week. I hope to see you all out there tonight! :cheers:

@SpaceMaN47y0 @fastone371 @Dairyworker @sturk0167 @Sven Jurgens @dlshearon @Groundfish @Vegard @Gersicer @tariklehaine @Flash_Sweden @05XR8 @JohnEB @DesertPenguin @Tea_Leaves @Invisigoth @suprajef @CrimsonKing @Stencedaddy @seadog777 @Trone_Colby @K1LLD0z3R @VolkswagenX @NosOsH @Bass Addict @JoeyLeonine @Qyn @FloridaFanGT @golfer07840 @whiteusagi @MaxAttack @Chevy Heavy @viper al @Mistah_MCA @GOTMAXPOWER @O604 @Cabernet

Tonight’s Bonus races will be...

‘11 BMW Z4 @ Kyoto Yamagiwa, 4 Laps on RM Tires, Stock Specs, No BoP.

‘16 Honda S660 @ Kyoto Miyabi, 6 Laps on CS Tires, BoP On.

‘69 Vette vs ‘69 Z28 vs ‘65 GT350 @ BB Speedway, 16 Laps on SS Tires, No BoP, 450hp Max, 3,200lbs Min.

That was a good last race at BB.

I just bought the Super Bee, Challenger and 2000GT, to test tune with the Camaro, 'Vette, GT350 and FuguZ. Kind of a Trans Am type set up.

Years '65-'73(FuguZ is based on a 1973 model)

450-452hp for the Super Bee, R/T, C3, Z28, G.T.350 and GTB4
1400kg-1465kg(R/T can't dip below 1465)

Transmissions all set to 317km/h in 4th gear.
GTB4 stock transmission tops at 317km/h in 5th

Suspensions are set up to similar spec

2000GT 295hp/1120kg
FuguZ 294hp/1122kg

Transmissions Auto set 290km/h

Wish I could assign these cars to AI.

All cars on Racing Mediums

Back