Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Chrysler: Company Has Recommended You Should Learn Engine Repair

Engine repair is a valuable skill to learn! That and remembering to re-connect the alternator after you've serviced it and put it back in.... you can only go so far on battery power alone :dunce:.(Thank goodness for down hill slopes and manual transmission!)

Remember, when the General talks, you better listen to him. When the General talks, you do what he say :P!

Did someone mention trucks
maximum-overdrive-stephen-king.jpg

Happy Friday Fellas!! Tonight is gonna be a lot of fun! I’ve yet to do a lap of Race B or C this week, so I’ll apologize in advance for any bumps that may happen. :lol: They look like they’ll be great races though, especially the Bonus Races, I hope to see you all out there tonight! :cheers:

@SpaceMaN47y0 @Dairyworker @sturk0167 @Sven Jurgens @dlshearon @Groundfish @05XR8 @JohnEB @DesertPenguin @Tea_Leaves @Invisigoth @suprajef @CrimsonKing @Stencedaddy @Trone_Colby @K1LLD0z3R @NosOsH @Bass Addict @JoeyLeonine @Qyn @FloridaFanGT @golfer07840 @whiteusagi @MaxAttack @Chevy Heavy @viper al @Mistah_MCA @GOTMAXPOWER @O604 @Cabernet @Granadier @Kevstah2004 @Leftcurl @Pelikan @The_Tullster @NoStopN

Tonight’s Bonus Races will be....

Bonus Race 1 - Gr.4 @ RBR Short Track, 7 Laps on RH Tires, BoP On.

Bonus Race 2 - ‘89 BMW M3 @ BMB Infield A, 4 Laps on SS Tires, Stock Specs, No BoP.

Bonus Race 3 - Trucks @ Fisherman’s Ranch, 1 Lap on Dirt Tires, BoP On.

E6D65F65-CFD7-4402-8093-2B84C3D7419E.png

Last edited:
Couldn't make it today I'm sorry, wifey is out of town and I have the kids by myself. I'd really have liked to be there, the truck race looks like it would have been a hoot.

For some reason which escapes me, when I get tagged in this thread, I don't get an alert :(.

Hmm, I wonder why that is? Does everyone else get an alert?
I get alerts, but if you're offline the forum often (not always) only sends an alert for the first activity in a topic and won't alert you to anything after. For instance now, I have an alert only for Sturko's post, nothing for any of the following posts 'cause I was offline when they appeared.

Hey, sorry about tonight. Ps4 decided it was time to glitch. After you guys were heading to RBR it wouldn't even let me select any of the buttons, including the exit. Had to just kill GT Sport. Hope rest of time went smooth

Damage report: had the same thing you had happen twice. On top of that, I had it just freeze, shut down, & restart by itself. Went out & into the room at one time & got a "this room is not available" error, twice. And did you see this error message?

20191122_223648.jpg

Back