Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus Races will be...

N600 Charger Hellcat @ Tokyo EOL, 3 Laps, RH Tires, Real Slip, 100/100.

N600 Amuse S2000 GT1 @ St.Croix B, 3 Laps, RH Tires, Real Slip, 100/100.

Open N Class(Has to be FR) @ Big Willow, 4 Laps, CH Tires, No Driving Aides, No ABS, Real Slip, 100/100, No Tuning. For this race, you can use any N class car from N100 to N1000, but, it has to be set to 100/100, and it HAS to be Front Engine/Rear Drive. Choose Wisely. :D

View attachment 943089
Love it! I will certainly do some testing tomorrow. I wonder how many people will not notice that you said CH? :lol:

@Pigems one question, can we set the car to the "drift" section on the car settings screen? Or must it be "road"?

...I think that'd be hilarious, just tandems for days :lol:, and if it's allowed, I know what I'm bringing!
I even don't know what you mean. Are you sure you're a new player?
25 races and 21 wins. :odd:
Don't get me wrong. I like your enthusiasm, but c'mon now. :lol:

Last edited:
I even don't know what you mean. Are you sure you're a new player? 25 races and 21 wins. :odd: :lol:

Sorry for the phone pic, but this is what I mean:
20200723_212002.jpg

Don't ask why I was drifting an F1500, I get bored easily. :lol:

Also, I had an older account which I lost sooooo... no, not really new to the game. Just took a long arse break and forgot my password because I only used that account for GT Sport. :lol::lol::lol:

@Pigems one question, can we set the car to the "drift" section on the car settings screen? Or must it be "road"?

...I think that'd be hilarious, just tandems for days :lol:, and if it's allowed, I know what I'm bringing!

You can try it, but with settings being fixed, I’m not sure if it will do anything or not?

Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus Races will be...

Open N Class(Has to be FR) @ Big Willow, 4 Laps, CH Tires, No Driving Aides, No ABS, Real Slip, 100/100, No Tuning. For this race, you can use any N class car from N100 to N1000, but, it has to be set to 100/100, and it HAS to be Front Engine/Rear Drive. Choose Wisely. :D

View attachment 943089
The Dodge is N700 at stock power/weight.

Drifting is actually pretty cool in this game. A while back I was having an issue with my brake pedal always applying a little brake which prevented me from racing. So I tried drifting for my daily mileage and found it to be fun. Turned out PD had caused the problem because it was later fixed in an update.

Happy Friday Fellas!! We have some great races to do this week, I can’t wait to get out there, it’s gonna be a great night! Tonight’s race lobby is now open for practice, action starts in 66 min. :cheers:

@Dairyworker @sturk0167 @Sven Jurgens @dlshearon @Groundfish @05XR8 @JohnEB @DesertPenguin @Tea_Leaves @Invisigoth @suprajef @Stencedaddy @Trone_Colby @K1LLD0z3R @NosOsH @Bass Addict @JoeyLeonine @Qyn @FloridaFanGT @golfer07840 @whiteusagi @MaxAttack @Chevy Heavy @viper al @Mistah_MCA @GOTMAXPOWER @O604 @Granadier @Kevstah2004 @Leftcurl @The_Tullster @NoStopN @BenRod @Satomiblood @ToddSalad @Drex124 @milehighmadd @roamingbard13 @Rods @Deadpool @murch @nosoks @bdubclub @mohitraina91 @Natalie_GT

Tonight’s Bonus Races...

Open N Class(Has to be FR) @ Big Willow, 4 Laps, CH Tires, No Driving Aides, No ABS, Real Slip, 100/100, No Tuning. For this race, you can use any N class car from N100 to N1000, but, it has to be set to 100/100, and it HAS to be Front Engine/Rear Drive. Choose Wisely.

8E33D7FD-D6D0-43A6-A82B-DED9CE7E5555.jpeg

Back