Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
My voice is so low, I can't hear myself but all you guys' are fine. Must be my chinese microphone :lol:
You may be only hearing yourself through other's speakers, if you haven't set your PS4 chat settings to share your voice in streams it won't appear.

Edit: My replays shared in game, tags: drwf, gtp, tpc
Another great "evening" of racing (it's lunch time for me :D ), thanks @Pigems

Last edited:
You may be only hearing yourself through other's speakers, if you haven't set your PS4 chat settings to share your voice in streams it won't appear.

Edit: My replays shared in game, tags: drwf, gtp, tpc
Another great "evening" of racing (it's lunch time for me :D ), thanks @Pigems

I'll have to share mine too but I didn't save all of them :lol:

Lol I was trapped

OK, can't get over that barrier. Good to know. :D
8440313063116144664_0.jpg

Pics of Bonus Race 3.

8583860905339552792_0.jpg

8431305863993525264_0.jpg

8574858092989153296_0.jpg

8575421045492711448_0.jpg

8575416653553107992_0.jpg

Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus Races will be...

Gr.3 @ Monza, 5 Laps, RM Tires, Real Slip, BoP On.

‘16 Toyota 86 GRMN @ Goodwood, 6 Laps, SS Tires, Real Slip, 100/100.

N500 X-Bow vs S-FR Racing Concept @ Tokyo EOL, 3 Laps, Strong Boost, Strong Slip, BoP On, DIRTY RACE!!

View attachment 945168

Oh my, Goodwood! I never get to race there, forgot that existed :lol:!

Seems that we're gonna have a lot of death in these bonus races, one fully dirty race and Gr.3 at Monza with grid start? Bahahaha I'd like to see turn 1 :lol:👍!

MIGHT be able to make it tonight, hope so! If not have fun! Been looking foward to another dirty race since last time I didn’t realize the.... full meaning... of what a dirty race meant lol.

Havnt run the other dailies this week and it’d be a good way to practice! Almost makes me wish we ran these earlier in the week because I always learn something about the dailies racing/chatting with you guys.

The wife has been away this week and coming home tomorrow, and I’ve released a lot of my pent up “inner-slob” while she’s been gone lmao. And tonight would be my only chance to clean... decisions..... decisions...

Last edited:
MIGHT be able to make it tonight, hope so! If not have fun! Been looking foward to another dirty race since last time I didn’t realize the.... full meaning... of what a dirty race meant lol.

Havnt run the other dailies this week and it’d be a good way to practice! Almost makes me wish we ran these earlier in the week because I always learn something about the dailies racing/chatting with you guys.

The wife has been away this week and coming home tomorrow, and I’ve released a lot of my pent up “inner-slob” while she’s been gone lmao. And tonight would be my only chance to clean... decisions..... decisions...
Start cleaning now! That way she only has to worry about coming home to relax .

Awesome racing. Looking forward at looking at those videos. Thanks for sharing those.👍

One of those nights where I felt slow. Was only running Race C this week. And it was hot. Those are my excuses.

I spaced out and completely forgot about the last lap 6 on Fuji. I had the lead at Goodwood and unintentionally took someone out (not sure who. Sorry) on the last lap. Lost count how many mistakes I made at Monza. And every person who I tried to screw in Tokyo, got me back in the end. :lol:

Had a blast. Felt good leading at Goodwood. Even if it was only a few laps.

Posted this video clip of MAX in the Anime vs No Anime thread.

Last edited:
I had the lead at Goodwood and unintentionally took someone out (not sure who. Sorry) on the last lap.

Lol that would be me. I was on your bumper for 2 laps but couldn't make a clean pass. Then I saw @Pigems coming fast and had to go, that's when you cut back and we went mowing some grass. :lol: Somehow I was able to save it off his bumper and get back on road before @GOTMAXPOWER had a chance to catch me. Wish I could have made the first couple dailies, but work was a little busy. Great racing tonight everyone. That dirty race was a blast.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200801015622.jpg

Good fun as always last night!
@GTP_Guido Good to meet ya! Your fast!
@DesertPenguin You as well, sorry your having issues!
@Natalie_GT Good to meet ya, glad we got too spend a lot of quality time @ Fuji!
@Jwptexas think it was our first meet on track as well!

Great to share the grid with familiar names from GTP!

Another night of getting used to some track with everyone! Good wood / Nub seem really fun to race on! Happy I was able to throw down with the big boys on Fuji!
@Qyn got to hang by your bumper alittle, but kept falling back in dramatic fashion lol, your getting much faster suddenly! Lol that hairpin at race B (t1), I was too busy looking at you, then you brake and disappear... I’m like... “well I prolly shoulda done that too!!!“
The dirty race was awesome! There’s something very intriguing about the team set up!
@Invisigoth sorry for punt at race B! I was clueless there! Glad you came out again!
@Drex124 as always, awesome clean and patient racing outta you, leading to clean overtakes!

Great time as always with everyone in TPC!
Thanks as always @Pigems!

Back