Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Good Friday-morning folks! Looking forward to tonight!

Hope we have a big grid for race a! Muahahaha! Did one race here Monday morning so this should be fun lol.

I’ll get to use DRWF as a way to try to learn Interlagos again :). Hope to race someone here as clueless as me lol

...and Sarthe! oh boy! Hope to see all the skill levels of the team/GTP people get down with some hard racing! Woooo

And what a way to finish! Dirt races! See y’all tonight! Should be able to hop in practice earlier than normal again, yay

Try to get on n see if I have cars needed before work, will prolly be back asking for more details, again :D

Last edited:
Good Friday-morning folks! Looking forward to tonight!
Tonight is nearly over, it's 11:33pm here. ;)

Yup me being clueless again: can some spell out for me where to get the bonus cars in brands..? :(.
Gordini is a Renault, look for Renault (not Renault Sport) in France, Europe.

Also in Europe, Italy, Lancia Stratos '73

Finally in Asia, Japan, Mazda RX7 '90.

So awhile back me and the wife started hosting some work buddies for DnD on Sunday nights (only started playing a few months before). Between learning and making a whole world it was a lot of work.
After a few sessions several of my friends said Sunday’s were their favorite day of the week because of it, and they really looked foward to it. That really felt good and made it all worth it!

So with that being said, thanks @Pigems for making Friday my favorite day of the week :)

Great fun last night! Glad I got to witness Qyns.... accident... Let me know if you need me to testify:D
For now on I’m just gonna call pit walls “Qyns”

Best part for me was holding everyone up first lap of Interlagos, then cruising and trying to stay on the track. Then Chevy and friends catch me as I get nervous and slip up everywhere on last lap.

Then y’all just waffle stomp the hell outta me :D :D lol

Thanks everyone for space after La Sarthe straight into the corner. Porsche’s super brakes let me take it pretty aggressively, so I did

Last edited:
I love dirt racing. The bonus races were super fun. I wasn’t able to make it for Interlagos, and I was getting a few foot cramps on LaSarthe after a few hour hike, forcing some strange lifts mid straight to stretch, almost wasn’t home in time to race at all.
After a few minutes foot felt loose.
Getting a bunch of rx7 out on dirt or the Stratos was epic. Dirt racing was AWESOME fun. I could do dirt bonus every week, the more you try it the more fun it gets.
36D6B4D4-2373-4F0B-A143-241A8EEA7F36.jpeg

I love dirt racing. The bonus races were super fun. I wasn’t able to make it for Interlagos, and I was getting a few foot cramps on LaSarthe after a few hour hike, forcing some strange lifts mid straight to stretch, almost wasn’t home in time to race at all.
After a few minutes foot felt loose.
Getting a bunch of rx7 out on dirt or the Stratos was epic. Dirt racing was AWESOME fun.
View attachment 941719
Yeah!!! Bummer I was ghosted when Qyn jumped over me

Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus Races will be...

N600 Charger Hellcat @ Tokyo EOL, 3 Laps, RH Tires, Real Slip, 100/100.

N600 Amuse S2000 GT1 @ St.Croix B, 3 Laps, RH Tires, Real Slip, 100/100.

Open N Class(Has to be FR) @ Big Willow, 4 Laps, CH Tires, No Driving Aides, No ABS, Real Slip, 100/100, No Tuning. For this race, you can use any N class car from N100 to N1000, but, it has to be set to 100/100, and it HAS to be Front Engine/Rear Drive. Choose Wisely. :D

83A7D29B-063E-4968-BA12-4715211B9FFC.png

Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This weeks Bonus Races will be...

N600 Charger Hellcat @ Tokyo EOL, 3 Laps, RH Tires, Real Slip, 100/100.

N600 Amuse S2000 GT1 @ St.Croix B, 3 Laps, RH Tires, Real Slip, 100/100.

Open N Class(Has to be FR) @ Big Willow, 4 Laps, CH Tires, No Driving Aides, No ABS, Real Slip, 100/100, No Tuning. For this race, you can use any N class car from N100 to N1000, but, it has to be set to 100/100, and it HAS to be Front Engine/Rear Drive. Choose Wisely. :D

View attachment 943089

That last one may as well be a cross-Willow desert rally raid race :lol:

I'll think of something...

I’m really curious to see what people turn up with for a car on that one, I have no clue what I’m going to use yet. :lol:

I read rear drive and thought "yep, Alpine A110 '17 comin' right at y- ah shoot it's FR only."

This should be interesting, hares vs tortoises kinda thing? Does the grid go from lowest to highest HP?

I read rear drive and thought "yep, Alpine A110 '17 comin' right at y- ah shoot it's FR only."

This should be interesting, hares vs tortoises kinda thing? Does the grid go from lowest to highest HP?

Exactly, it will be a matter of finding the best tool for the job for each person. The grid for the bonus races is always reverse grid based on previous race results.

Back