Daily, weekly and monthly rivals

Today's rivals event (quite a boring one tbh):

09-10-2020_09-07-20-mgfz4chn.png

No daily event today! Should we be alarmed?
Hmm..

We've had that with DiRT Rally 2.0 before (as of last month it's all automated, with only a few manual tweaks incase too many of a certain car/track show up).

What I imagine happens for this game is that a bunch of events are scheduled in advance but it's all initially done manually. Maybe today was missed :indiff:

Last edited:
There is no way to turn off the ghosts, but If you play on bonnet/roof/panoramic camera, I've found that changing the color of your car helps because it contrasts with the ghosts which usually are in the base color of the car.

Today"s rivals is the X-Bow challenge hot lap around the full Leipzig test track.
The weekly event is a rainy pace setter in Snetterton's full track in the Radical SR3-RS.

Last edited:
The weekly event changes to a hot lap around Zolder (full) in the BMW M6 GT3. The daily is a pace setter in Brand Hatch Indy in a Caterham Seven 620 R, in the rain!

We need some Nurburgring 24hr on Weekly or Monthly Events. A full week or month on Nurburgring 24hr to try out different tunes in classic Lotus Turbo Formula Car :cheers:

Today is Porsche themed rivals: The daily is a hot lap around Willow Springs in the 917/10. And the weekly is a pace setter around Nürburgring in the 919 hybrid!
Edit: wow, the 917/10 was difficult to handle and I made lots of mistakes around Willow Spring until I got a clean lap. By using the roof cam I noticed that the top of my helmet bobbed, I think that’s a great detail.
As for the 919, very easy to handle and I used the KERS. It is very fun when the boost kicks in!
Should have a Porsche Week. The Daily event has Porsche Road Cars and Weekly events the 911 RS GT3 and Monthly Event in the Porsche LMP. Celebrate Porsche in Project Cars all week :)

Latest Posts

Back