Daily, weekly and monthly rivals

I really enjoyed the daily today, So far I'm in the top 15% with a 1:22.505. I have some attempts left and I know I can shave some time off that since i made a stupid mistake on the last lap that cost me a lap that would have been a 1:21.xxx.

Edit: couldn't improve since I had to contend with them stupid ghost cars that can't be turned off. I tend to watch them and not focus on my own lines and braking points

Last edited:
I just had a go at the weekly and I did very well, I might get moved down the rankings but for now this is my first time in the platinum rank!

I didn't much enjoy the daily today with the Rimac, not my type of car plus as usual in didn't turn very well.

20201118161146_1.jpg

Last edited:
The Rimac has to be the fastest brick in the planet :lol:, I managed a silver 3 ranking and I'll leave it as it is. (Hot lap at Long Beach.)
I have never seen a car accelerate like that before but it's too much lol. I managed to get into one of the gold ranks but I could not figure out that last corner, almost had to come to a full stop and still tag the wall on exit. :lol:

The Good Old Days is the title of today's pace setter aboard the Lotus Type 49C Cosworth un Historic Monza. Tough, I burned half of my attempts before posting a silver 3 ranking.

The week's rivals is the Canyon Sling, a hot lap around the Monument Canyon track, all group A cars you own are eligible, otherwise, the default car is the McLaren F1 (careful where you aim that thing!)

The daily hot lap rivals is... Finally the Ginettas get their due! The LMP3 at Sakitto International.

Last edited:
I had a great run in today's daily, the BMW 320 TC (E90) around Zhuhai international circuit. Currently in 4th place with a 1:41.660, I use the track marker things and it has 2 corners marked with braking zones but this car car easily drive full speed through them (another corner is almost flat out with a little lift off the throttle)

Last edited:
I had a great run in today's daily, the BMW 320 TC (E90) around Zhuhai international circuit. Currently in 4th place with a 1:41.660, I use the track marker things and it has 2 corners marked with braking zones but this car car easily drive full speed through them (another corner is almost flat out with a little lift off the throttle)
Yeah, the track guide here is definitely messed up.

Best I could do was 1:42.5, good enough for top 50 for now. I definitely would have liked to tune the car a bit for my liking. Brakes are a bit too strong, so would have liked lower pressure and also the car is a bit twitch for my liking, so would have made it a bit more understeery. At least that’s how it feels like with a controller, maybe would be different with a wheel.

I proper smashed it today, I managed to control my nerves and get the current P1 time!!:D I'm sure it will get beat but i'm happy with it. It was a 1:19.640

Pace setter today around Silverstone classic GP in an Alpine A442B

20201126094141_1.jpg

I proper smashed it today, I managed to control my nerves and get the current P1 time!!:D I'm sure it will get beat but i'm happy with it. It was a 1:19.640

Pace setter today around Silverstone classic GP in an Alpine A442B

View attachment 974287
That’s so strange. I don’t see you or any of the other guys in the shot on my leaderboard (PS5 in USA). Are you playing on PC?

EDIT: Best I could manage today was 1:21.385. I’m not very familiar with older tracks and the handover from AI messed up a couple of runs for me here as well as I would go wide. Overall, it’s a decent combo, but I prefer modern tracks.

Last edited:
That’s so strange. I don’t see you or any of the other guys in the shot on my leaderboard (PS5 in USA). Are you playing on PC?

EDIT: Best I could manage today was 1:21.385. I’m not very familiar with older tracks and the handover from AI messed up a couple of runs for me here as well as I would go wide. Overall, it’s a decent combo, but I prefer modern tracks.
I'm playing on PC, I did a quick race with the car in free play to get an idea what I was dealing with. That start messed me up the first time I tried it too, just fired me straight off into the grass:lol:

I had seen the payouts at the end of the month were low but this is like a kick in the teeth for the effort that goes into getting a good time. I would be better off just running a 50 lap knockhill tri oval instead of spending 20-30 minutes in rivals.

20201201143718_1.jpg

I had seen the payouts at the end of the month were low but this is like a kick in the teeth for the effort that goes into getting a good time. I would be better off just running a 50 lap knockhill tri oval instead of spending 20-30 minutes in rivals.

View attachment 975506
Yeah, it’s not much. I just do it cause I enjoy the mode and improving on my time, climbing the ranks, etc. It’s the only reason I play pCARS 3 daily, if I can.

Yeah, it’s not much. I just do it cause I enjoy the mode and improving on my time, climbing the ranks, etc. It’s the only reason I play pCARS 3 daily, if I can.

I see what you mean, it is the reason I played most days but I would like a bigger payout for recognition of the effort put it. Improving my times can be fun as long as I don't quit out and come back later since the faster ghost cars cause me to mess up.

I see what you mean, it is the reason I played most days but I would like a bigger payout for recognition of the effort put it. Improving my times can be fun as long as I don't quit out and come back later since the faster ghost cars cause me to mess up.
Yep, I try to do it all in on stint as the ghosts don’t help.

Winter slosh is today's pace setter at Caldwell Park GP under a Blizzard with the Ford Fiesta OMSE Super Car Lite. The weekly hot lap is called Natural Aspiration (dang these puns!) and features the AM Vantage GT3 at foggy Knockhill International. The monthly event is a hot lap in light snow conditions in Tuscany, all GT Open cars can compete.

Last edited:
Back