Daily Workout Gift Bug

As you can see my line is above yellow line. Or I’m looking at wrong bit?

000-EEC7-D-800-D-4-E0-E-94-CB-8-D6-E7-F2-B3-E4-C.jpg
Then you should receive a car for today and yesterday, but not Tuesday.

Could you record a video (the PS4 will do this for you) tomorrow showing you completing the DW but not receiving a car?

Then you should receive a car for today and yesterday, but not Tuesday.

Could you record a video (the PS4 will do this for you) tomorrow showing you completing the DW but not receiving a car?
Thanks I’ll do that. As well I haven’t received cars on previous days before Tuesday. I have more than 30 days of play since I started. Every day I’ve done more than 26 miles but received no cars at all.

Here is a clip from today. You can see me ending online race, my miles goes above 30. I’m coming to the main screen than garage but nothing happens.

Did you get it to work? I have the same problem, playing for a week now, more then 50 km a day and no cars:-(
No. Still looking for solution. Not sure who contact about problem yet. If you played game before and just returned looks could be the issue.
What could work, is, delete all files and previous saves and instal game as new. But I don’t want to loose everything I achieved. So probably not getting cars in future, unless it will be solved one day.

No. Still looking for solution. Not sure who contact about problem yet. If you played game before and just returned looks could be the issue.
What could work, is, delete all files and previous saves and instal game as new. But I don’t want to loose everything I achieved. So probably not getting cars in future, unless it will be solved one day.
There's a few things we can try before the amputation.

Firstly, I'd clear your network cache (in your options in GTS). Then I'd try a full power cycle on everything from PS4 to router and anything in-between - not just turn off and on again, but turn off, unplug and leave it for a few minutes before plugging it all back in and rebooting.

It's also worth checking your internet connection - although online play doesn't appear to be an issue, it's not something to totally rule out at this point. Check the connection settings, make sure you haven't migrated to NAT1 of NAT3. If you're not wired in, wire it in. If you're not on a static IP for the console, fix it to a static IP - and put that IP into your router's DMZ.

Has anything changed since the last time you got a DW car? New ISP for example?

There's a few things we can try before the amputation.

Firstly, I'd clear your network cache (in your options in GTS). Then I'd try a full power cycle on everything from PS4 to router and anything in-between - not just turn off and on again, but turn off, unplug and leave it for a few minutes before plugging it all back in and rebooting.

It's also worth checking your internet connection - although online play doesn't appear to be an issue, it's not something to totally rule out at this point. Check the connection settings, make sure you haven't migrated to NAT1 of NAT3. If you're not wired in, wire it in. If you're not on a static IP for the console, fix it to a static IP - and put that IP into your router's DMZ.

Has anything changed since the last time you got a DW car? New ISP for example?
I’ll try all of that later.
I played the game when it was released for some time, than stopped. And just back to playing November. So since November in more than two months I haven’t received a single car. And I can’t remember if I got cars at the diarist time I start playing. I have received cars for completing campaign. But not for daily workout.

I’ll try all of that later.
I played the game when it was released for some time, than stopped. And just back to playing November. So since November in more than two months I haven’t received a single car. And I can’t remember if I got cars at the diarist time I start playing. I have received cars for completing campaign. But not for daily workout.

Same for me, but only played for the last week.

I am having the same issues. Been racing for a week and no cars. Like some of the others though, I haven’t played the game in over a year. I have tried to reset my PlayStation, the application, the router. Nothing is getting them to load.

Hey, so I've had the same issue where my daily workout prizes just randomly stopped.
I've deleted my cache, removed the saves off my console and even redownloaded the entire game.
So please don't tell me that I've gotta reset my entire game. I've worked ages to get to level 39 and I don't want to do all that again.

Hey, so I've had the same issue where my daily workout prizes just randomly stopped.
I've deleted my cache, removed the saves off my console and even redownloaded the entire game.
So please don't tell me that I've gotta reset my entire game. I've worked ages to get to level 39 and I don't want to do all that again.
Have you recently started playing again after a long time not playing?

An old 'bug': as explained before, just enter a menu like Mileage Exchange and exit, potentially a few times.
Nope.

We've troubleshooted this with a bunch of people and there is nothing they can do to trigger the Roulette at all. This is part of the reason why I've written the article now, eight weeks after the first report - because we've checked it.

Yep. The fix works for some, but not all. Doesn't make my point invalid.
The "fix" does not work for this bug, and is thus not a fix for this bug. The thing you are talking about is not this bug. Again, we have checked and investigated this thoroughly.

I noticed this last week after doing a few hours worth of driving, trying to get golds on the LH DLC at Bathurst and Brands, so safe to say i had more than covered the mileage. This is the first time it has happened to me (on Friday 17th Jan) and I have been a semi-regular player (at least once every couple of weeks since launch)

In fact I should've received 2 days worth, as the session spanned between 9pm on the Friday until around 2am on the Saturday.

Haven't played since, but will report back if it comes through when I next play.

I've had this happen occasionally, probably 4 times since launch. I exit the game, reload and do something like a short race that counts miles and the reward pops up. Launch day PS4, launch day version of GTS, and a daily racer with no long breaks if that helps you chase any rabbits.

I've had this happen occasionally, probably 4 times since launch. I exit the game, reload and do something like a short race that counts miles and the reward pops up.
That is a different thing, simply caused by a non-communication with the server. Going into something else and back out re-establishes the connection, and the reward pings. Even if it doesn't the next time you start the game up it will ping and you'll get the reward car - even if it was days before.

This is a situation where players are never getting cars under any circumstances - and new, alternate accounts are unaffected.

This happened to me as well. I tried to get a certain car from the roulette. Therefore I cut my internet before going back into the main menu, so that the game wouldn't be able to save whatever prize car I received when the roulette started. (Not sure whether that would even work but hey, it's worth a shot) However, the roulette never happened even though I had driven the required distance. It also didn't when I reconnected.

I've had this happen every once in a while, would complete the required distance and then nothing happens when I go to menu. Would go somewhere else (Campaign mode or Brand Central) and still nothing would happen. I would usually exit the game and come back in and then it would work. There was this one strange time where this happened about a few minutes before 12:00 CST and after I did that day's distance, I for some reason got both a car from the day before AND the one from that day consecutively.

I
don't really like the daily racing prize because of that.
they are repetitive and sometimes with cars not very valuable.
so q has a game q YOU choose the reward.

A fix that has always worked for me is going into the main menu after you complete the workout, then going to your garage and exiting to the main menu again, it has worked every time the regular workout doesn't come up. Hope it helps!

Back