DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,022 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dun got DC'ed.

EDIT: So worth it. I found a 2CV in the UCD! (Desperately wants an R390 GT1 Road Car)

I'd give you one if you could trade them. It's an awesome car and with the right tune it can be a complete track monster. It's definitely worth the wait!
 
I dont think so; art morrison corvette and hpa audi are tuners, so i dont think a nismo would be allowed :/

Although it's purposely made to be street legal...
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Although it's purposely made to be street legal...
~ENDURANCEGUY

I know... But not my rules. Not my decision. The reason people dont want them is because non-members use race cars when they see them (:confused:).... Although ive never seen them use race cars because of that, though...

I do agree that a cruising club should be for Everyday cars, but i dont want to show leaniancy towards one side, because i dont want to be in the middle of an arguement
 
For the sake of not having a 10-page long argument about a particular car and keeping my sanity intact, lets not discuss tuner cars here, shall we?

....:grumpy:.... An Administrator specifically asked you guys not to discuss this.
 
DBeav12
....:grumpy:.... An Administrator specifically asked you guys not to discuss this.

Oh.... whoops, sorry dbeav
 
Nismo are street legal though.. Thats like saying AMG, Rally Art, Ruf, M Power, are not street legal...
 
Last edited:
TheKitten
Nismo are street legal though.. Thats like saying AMG, Rally Art, Ruf, M Power, are not street legal...

STAHP! Did you not see my post above?
 
^The one he quoted. (CallmeDan)
 
i love my Vette Interceptor, I feel like Tanner Foust on Top Gear :3.

Chevycorvettez06policecartopgearusa2012.jpg
 
Hey guys, just wanted to say I had fun in my first lobby yesterday. Look forward to seeing you all more :)
 
He's annoying. He is a good driver, though.
 
Which one?

Alright, what the hell do you have against me? You constantly have to make smartass comments after I post something or if its a post relating to me. Cut the crap.
 
I can probably join a lobby now as my Bro's sleeping. Hopefully he'll be sleeping through the night so I can join a lobby.
 
I can join more rooms this week since I have no school untill May 13th.
 
I can probably join a lobby now as my Bro's sleeping. Hopefully he'll be sleeping through the night so I can join a lobby.

Unless one of you from United Kingdomland want to make a lobby, there probably wont be one up for a couple hours. We're still in school here in 'Murica.


I can join more rooms this week since I have no school untill May 13th.

Where do you go to school, again? I go until the end of May, or maybe June 1st?
 
Looks like hes woken up.. >_>

There goes my chance of playing.. *Sigh*

Guess its back to Live For Speed for me.
 
Any rooms opening
 
^Maybe in an hour-hour and a half? I leave school in 3 minutes, takes about 20 minutes to get home. I still have to eat when I get home, though.
 
^Maybe in an hour-hour and a half? I leave school in 3 minutes, takes about 20 minutes to get home. I still have to eat when I get home, though.

eat doog.

i can open a room.
 
I had a bite of Doog one time, he tasted alright.

Ok, you can open a room or I can have one up in 20 minutes or so.
 
Sure will do.

Room Open:

1472 - 6118 - 3701 - 2123

Room is open Rome, Ill be gone for a hour or so.

Room should be set up properly :3.
 
Unless one of you from United Kingdomland want to make a lobby, there probably wont be one up for a couple hours. We're still in school here in 'Murica.




Where do you go to school, again? I go until the end of May, or maybe June 1st?

Its not really a school Its a auto tech school that belongs to my community college.
 
Gotbeefboy564
I can join more rooms this week since I have no school untill May 13th.

My grade goes to cedar point on may 13th :sly:
 
I'm coming.

Half of my posts in this thread are "I'm coming." xD
 
I might be on later if the lobby is still up. Got to install my new angel eyes on my car :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back