DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,022 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says room not found is the lobby still up?
 
Yes it's still up
 
Made space

700th post
 
Well what needs to be done about the members in the room driving racecars? I'd rather not kick them, but if I have to, I will.
 
Well what needs to be done about the members in the room driving racecars? I'd rather not kick them, but if I have to, I will.

Did you give them any warnings?
EDIT: I MIGHT come. Not positive.
 
Last edited:
Did you give them any warnings?

I told them to change, one changed to another race car and the other just said "No" so I have up.
 
I told them to change, one changed to another race car and the other just said "No" so I have up.

Meh. You might as well just name and shame 'em.
 
Zyla and gotbeefboy mainly.
 
This isn't the first time Zyla has brought a racecar into a lobby when it blatantly says they aren't allowed. I think the banhammer needs to speak.
 
I don't want to ban Zyla, but yes something needs to be done.
 
This isn't the first time Zyla has brought a racecar into a lobby when it blatantly says they aren't allowed. I think the banhammer needs to speak.

And the war begins.... :grumpy:
 
Alright, what the hell do you have against me? You constantly have to make smartass comments after I post something or if its a post relating to me. Cut the crap.

I didn't know you had been made an administrator. Calm down.
 
DC'ed.... anyways, Im hungry and tired so I wont be joining again.
 
I didn't know you had been made an administrator. Calm down.

I have been an administrator for a very long time. It happened maybe a few weeks after I joined. I know I was offering lots of tips to DBeav12 and played cop in many lobbies. All of a sudden, I saw my name in red letters with "Club Administrator" next to it.
 
I have been an administrator for a very long time. It happened maybe a few weeks after I joined. I know I was offering lots of tips to DBeav12 and played cop in many lobbies. All of a sudden, I saw my name in red letters with "Club Administrator" next to it.

My fault for not noticing, then.
 
I am away all day today and tomorrow, but when I get back, there will be hell to pay for members using race cars. Believe me.
 
There's nothing wrong with my XJ13. It might be considered a race car, but it doesn't have silly, distracting liveries or a big wing. It's just a classic, sleek, V12 roadster as far as I'm concerned. Plus it has lights and mirrors, so it should be allowed. The other LMPs I've brought out in the past were simply because I was bored. But I drive the XJ13 considerately and I obey all the speed limits.
 
Is there a room up?

Nvm, found it.
 
There's nothing wrong with my XJ13. It might be considered a race car, but it doesn't have silly, distracting liveries or a big wing. It's just a classic, sleek, V12 roadster as far as I'm concerned. Plus it has lights and mirrors, so it should be allowed. The other LMPs I've brought out in the past were simply because I was bored. But I drive the XJ13 considerately and I obey all the speed limits.

+1

I think that the XJ13 is a great cruiser. And like zyla said, it's pretty much like a V12 Roadster.
 
Cant join the lobby....... Connection compatibility issues? I try restarting my connection....
 
Due to local ONLINE outbreaks, I might not join lobbies for sometime.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Due to local ONLINE outbreaks, I might not join lobbies for sometime.
~ENDURANCEGUY

Online outbreaks...? What's going on?
 
Last edited:
NASCAR. That is all I have to say.
 
^That was an epic NASCAR race. I barely won that.

Room is back to cruising now, it's the same number as earlier:

1472-6118-3701-4257-2123

Damn you kitteh. :p
 
Kicked SS because he started being a bit cocky.


Edit: My bad for kicking you, Now i will prob be shot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back