DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,941 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
My FD3S <3. Goes to see Kad in Joy :D.

drake_happy_gif.gif




Oh Ameer, Here so Helpful :). Should help me Grow in GTPD, and becoming a better officer.
 
Last edited:
Beating time!

His Trans Cammer Mustang might find a few dents in it. But I wouldn't go further than that. :lol:
 
Since a few members were kicked accidentally earlier, I'm making a new room. # up in a minute.

1472-6118-3830-2746-7860
 
Psst... the train station is actually IKEA. :)

OK I put Train Station/IKEA :lol:

Oh and DBeav12, I put your pictures on Cote D Azure we had like a month ago on the website. Sorry for it being late. I was looking for a bigger resolution of the pictures, when I found it was in your album. :lol:
 
I have decided to lift the ban of tuner cars. It's obvious that some people aren't mature enough to follow rules, or just don't care. This is the last I ever want to hear about tuner cars. No futher discussion.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
 
Sometimes I feel maturity levels are at a record low.
 
Atongo I need to show you my house at le Sarthe which I bought today
 
So Atongo's List of not allowed cars is useless now? OK then.
 
Sometimes I feel maturity levels are at a record low.

Same. 👎

EDIT: Might join the lobby. Trying to check/restore files as my PS3 froze while trying to report someone last night.
 
When is the poll on the RM be decided??
 
Aww, the room is full. Any way I could join? :(
 
Are you even a member?
 
Ill be joining in 20-30 minutes.... just got done with a soccer/football (for other countries ;)) game
 
Aw, that sucks. That's the worst sport in the world. :lol:

Edit: Screen went black. Had to leave. Be back in a minute.
 
Last edited:
Anybody else interested in doing the GTPD Banner Contest? Or we could just let Doog win.
 
Beav was kicked. O.O
 
Boy have I been busy the last two days, saw my first NSX and GT-R yesterday, and today I saw my first AE86 at an scca autocross event. I got a bunch of videos from that today. I'm going to start uploading them now.
 
Why is it just me, Kadzido, and x-GT5W4G-x here?
 
His application was accepted in the beginning of March but he was deleted from the member list for being inactive.

That makes sense. I'm surprised we haven't had more people come back to the thread who were deleted for being inactive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back