DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,912 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else interested in doing the GTPD Banner Contest? Or we could just let Doog win.

My entry... hope you guys like it, took me about 3 hours. :)

69786uf.jpg
 
^Awesome, bro.
 
My entry... hope you guys like it, took me about 3 hours. :)

Needs moar lens flare and MS Paint decals.

Also, thank you for using Comic Sans.
 
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant Frari.
 
Needs moar lens flare and MS Paint decals.

Also, thank you for using Comic Sans.

I'm also thinking some $ signs and possibly hundred dollar bills to really make it classy. Maybe some explosions or fire?
 
Make all the S's dollar signs.
 
I'm also thinking some $ signs and possibly hundred dollar bills to really make it classy. Maybe some explosions or fire?

Well, here's how I see it: make it better than an EA game's cover. Add some terrible filter (Battlefield 3), make the ground look so wet it looked like a Category 5 hurricane rolled through (NFS Most Wanted 2012), and if you can fit it, BS reviews (Every EA game after 2005, but NFSPS was good)
 

This one's my favourite. Although I think it should say "we're after you" or anythng like that.

Also on the Sarthe map, my house or any of the three Tim Horton's are not listed on there.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Last edited:
Well, here's how I see it: make it better than an EA game's cover. Add some terrible filter (Battlefield 3), make the ground look so wet it looked like a Category 5 hurricane rolled through (NFS Most Wanted 2012), and if you can fit it, BS reviews (Every EA game after 2005, but NFSPS was good)

So like this?

RFsdeeX.jpg


I think it really helped, good call. 👍
 
Everyone knows that you may only enter 1 poster, right? So if you posted 2 banners, only the first one will be taken.

And Ferrari, you know that you can't enter the contest because you aren't a member anymore.
 
Everyone knows that you may only enter 1 poster, right? So if you posted 2 banners, only the first one will be taken.

And Ferrari, you know that you can't enter the contest because you aren't a member anymore.

I'm just having fun with it. I like playing around in photoshop.
 
And Ferrari, you know that you can't enter the contest because you aren't a member anymore.

Whaaaat? When did this happen?
 
On a positive note, Officer Hound and I, as the ATTF wolf pack, cleaned the streets today.
 
Ill make my banner tommorow. i need sleep .-.

And why was a yellow ram parked infront of me O.o? They suspected i had Drugs in my NSX.
 
Sorry I haven't been able to join any lobby's this weekend my car kept me pretty busy, but hey I'm not complaining you gota love new car parts :)
 
Ill make my banner tommorow. i need sleep .-.

And why was a yellow ram parked infront of me O.o? They suspected i had Drugs in my NSX.

We were confused where your engine was located. We determined your engine had been stolen and replaced with a spare tire.
 
We were confused where your engine was located. We determined your engine had been stolen and replaced with a spare tire.

Oh thats why it would not start O.o....
 
Lobby got pretty boring after everyone started leaving. It was just me and Kadzido and GT5, but GT5 was brb and later left randomly for some reason. Then Kadzido left and immediately Miura joined. We raced karts at Kart space which was fun, and then Kitten joined and we all done some shuffle racing (Miura got a p.o.s every single time). It was starting to get fun. Then mcluvin joined, and we decided to start doing races in our own cars (with PP's set, of course) and that was really fun. Then Doog joined and the party got somewhat started. Sadly no one else joined. I don't know why, I guess because it's Sunday night? :indiff: Anyways, I normally have pretty crappy Sundays, so thanks Miura, Doog, Mcluvin, and Kitten (and a few others, plus a random or two) for making it better! 👍
 
Lobby got pretty boring after everyone started leaving. It was just me and Kadzido and GT5, but GT5 was brb and later left randomly for some reason. Then Kadzido left and immediately Miura joined. We raced karts at Kart space which was fun, and then Kitten joined and we all done some shuffle racing (Miura got a p.o.s every single time). It was starting to get fun. Then mcluvin joined, and we decided to start doing races in our own cars (with PP's set, of course) and that was really fun. Then Doog joined and got a million bogus penalties because he is clearly the best and the game has to hold him back. Sadly no one else joined. I don't know why, I guess because it's Sunday night? :indiff: Anyways, I normally have pretty crappy Sundays, so thanks Miura, Doog, Mcluvin, and Kitten (and a few others, plus a random or two) for making it better! 👍

Fixed. :p
 
Kad what was the game your saying. *Lets Play Hide the Kitty* O.o


And I hope you loved that break Check Joshie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back