DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,858 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lobby got pretty boring after everyone started leaving. It was just me and Kadzido and GT5, but GT5 was brb and later left randomly for some reason. Then Kadzido left and immediately Miura joined. We raced karts at Kart space which was fun, and then Kitten joined and we all done some shuffle racing (Miura got a p.o.s every single time). It was starting to get fun. Then mcluvin joined, and we decided to start doing races in our own cars (with PP's set, of course) and that was really fun. Then Doog joined and the party got somewhat started. Sadly no one else joined. I don't know why, I guess because it's Sunday night? :indiff: Anyways, I normally have pretty crappy Sundays, so thanks Miura, Doog, Mcluvin, and Kitten (and a few others, plus a random or two) for making it better! 👍

I can't believe I missed that :(
 
Lobby got pretty boring after everyone started leaving. It was just me and Kadzido and GT5, but GT5 was brb and later left randomly for some reason. Then Kadzido left and immediately Miura joined. We raced karts at Kart space which was fun, and then Kitten joined and we all done some shuffle racing (Miura got a p.o.s every single time). It was starting to get fun. Then mcluvin joined, and we decided to start doing races in our own cars (with PP's set, of course) and that was really fun. Then Doog joined and the party got somewhat started. Sadly no one else joined. I don't know why, I guess because it's Sunday night? :indiff: Anyways, I normally have pretty crappy Sundays, so thanks Miura, Doog, Mcluvin, and Kitten (and a few others, plus a random or two) for making it better! 👍

Ya... Cobra, cobra, ruf yellow bird, cobra, and the bmw i35 or whatever it is in the ncd, and the standard viper
 
Maybe we can do the racing again, guise?

Btw, if you like VW's check this out.
 
Damn missed another racing lobby you guys have to start posting when these are about to happen, I have no school until the 13th then I have 1 class that goes from 8am to 5pm.
 
Last edited:
We could post, but it's up to DBeav, because I remember him saying one time if you post in here that you made a room and you put the room number, it's an official cruise lobby. Not his exact words, but something like that.

I was thinking last night, but didn't feel like typing it, if Beav wanted to, he should either add on to this club or make another separate club just for racing as it seems pretty much everyone enjoys it.

If that were to happen, I wouldn't want (and I think most other people wouldn't, either) the racing lobbies to completely take over the Cruising lobbies, which is something Beav will probably consider.
 
Maybe we can do the racing again, guise?

Btw, if you like VW's check this out.

Dont want to be a bad person, But couple of these races, Are sweet :D. Infact it slows us down as street racers. Takes out the urge to speed:P.
 
Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been able to join any lobby's this weekend my car kept me pretty busy, but hey I'm not complaining you gota love new car parts :)

I saw that picture you posted on Instagram. The car looks great!
 
Dont want to be a bad person, But couple of these races, Are sweet :D. Infact it slows us down as street racers. Takes out the urge to speed:P.

I don't really understand most of your post but yes I think having the racing would be a good idea, but like I said I wouldn't want it to completely take over the cruising. Again, it's all up to Beav.
 
So on a rough time from now in hours, when do lobbies usually start?
 
Not until about 3:00pm-4:00pm EDT.

Edit: Kinda-tree'd.
 
Last edited:
Are you home schooled? Or do you not go to school?
 
I wish I was, I hate it here. The only redeeming thing is the MacBook Air's they give us. I was going to use it during summer school but I'm screwed now because they take the computers away during the summer. :mad:
 
I wish I was, I hate it here. The only redeeming thing is the MacBook Air's they give us. I was going to use it during summer school but I'm screwed now because they take the computers away during the summer. :mad:

Ouch :yuck:, Its boring sometimes, But Video games is where i socialize, Well i do have a gf aswell. So yeh.
 
So when will the drawing for the gift card contest be?
 
So when will the drawing for the gift card contest be?

Tomorrow on April 30th. I'm unlikely to win being in Europe.
 
So any lobbies open?


Edit: well someone do already, Im bored
 
Last edited:
TheKitten
only going to be you. All of us are in school...

Ha! Sucks to be you, mate.....

Dammit, you're home schooled.... which is convenient.

@Trader, I might make one.... If I don't go to the beach...
 
I can join if someone makes a lobby
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back