DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,846 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant open a lobby. I Think king will have to or another member.
 
Only Moderators or Admimistrators can open lobbies.
And as far as the racing lobbies go, you can post the lobby numbers here, but you must clearly state that it is a racing lobby. You will post racing room numbers no more than twice a week. Please remember that this is a cops and cruise club, not a racing club. If racing starts to take over, I will tell you guys that it needs to be discussed else where.
 
Only Moderators or Admimistrators can open lobbies.
And as far as the racing lobbies go, you can post the lobby numbers here, but you must clearly state that it is a racing lobby. You will post racing room numbers no more than twice a week. Please remember that this is a cops and cruise club, not a racing club. If racing starts to take over, I will tell you guys that it needs to be discussed else where.

Aww :\, I guess ill wont open lobbies anymore.
 
Only Moderators or Admimistrators can open lobbies.
And as far as the racing lobbies go, you can post the lobby numbers here, but you must clearly state that it is a racing lobby. You will post racing room numbers no more than twice a week. Please remember that this is a cops and cruise club, not a racing club. If racing starts to take over, I will tell you guys that it needs to be discussed else where.

Also, can we please get people to start putting the speed limit in the lobby titles? I prefer 65-75 MPH.
 
^Dan, nothing against you, but I'm strongly against that idea. If I put (for example) 75mph in the title at a 75mph track, fine, but what if we go somewhere where 75mph is unrealistic? Not that 75mph is realistic in the first place. :lol:

Opening a lobby, # here in a minute.

1472-6118-4130-9220-7977
 
^Dan, nothing against you, but I'm strongly against that idea. If I put (for example) 75mph in the title at a 75mph track, fine, but what if we go somewhere where 75mph is unrealistic? Not that 75mph is realistic in the first place. :lol:

-_-
 
Will be in shortly, just finishing a "makesmewanttojabknivesinmyeyesburgring"
 
xXKingJoshXx
^Dan, nothing against you, but I'm strongly against that idea. If I put (for example) 75mph in the title at a 75mph track, fine, but what if we go somewhere where 75mph is unrealistic? Not that 75mph is realistic in the first place. :lol:

Opening a lobby, # here in a minute.

1472-6118-4130-9220-7977

Give me around a half an hour, and ill be there 👍
 
Miura, congrats for the 7,000th post! :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Needs moar cops.
 
ameer did you get my PM?

Yes I did receive the PM. I DIDN'T MAKE THE SARTHE MAP. GranTurismo916(Atongo916) made it. It says right below "Circuit De La Sarthe" made by GranTurismo916. Understood?
 
I will try to get on around 7:00.
 
Only Moderators or Admimistrators can open lobbies.
And as far as the racing lobbies go, you can post the lobby numbers here, but you must clearly state that it is a racing lobby. You will post racing room numbers no more than twice a week. Please remember that this is a cops and cruise club, not a racing club. If racing starts to take over, I will tell you guys that it needs to be discussed else where.

But Kevzido said you made him a moderator because he followed the rules and hosted a lot of lobbies. Mind:censored:...
 
But Kadzido said you made him a moderator because he followed the rules and hosted a lot of lobbies. Mind:censored:...

I know, I shouldn't let him be Moderator anymore because of what happened...But I believe everyone deserves a second chance :dopey:.

He hosts alot of lobbies, so I don't know why you have "hosted a lot of lobbies" in bold. :confused:
 
I know, I shouldn't let him be Moderator anymore because of what happened...But I believe everyone deserves a second chance :dopey:.

He hosts alot of lobbies, so I don't know why you have "hosted a lot of lobbies" in bold. :confused:
I put it in bold because you made him a moderator because he was hosting a lot of lobbies before you made him a moderator (not saying he doesn't anymore).

Just to clear a bit up, I'm not trying to start a mayúsculo argument here.
 
I put it in bold because you made him a moderator because he was hosting a lot of lobbies before you made him a moderator (not saying he doesn't anymore).

Just to clear a bit up, I'm not trying to start a mayúsculo argument here.

Well, he asked to host a while before I had that rule, so I knew I could trust him. Then, I pretty much gave him the green light to host whenever. Then, he became Moderator. Plus, back then, worrying about who was hosting lobbies was the least of my problems...
 
I have decided to extend the GTPD Banner Contest Entry Dates to:

4/28/13 - 5/2/13 5:59 PM CST (17:59 GMT-6)

If you have any questions or any banners please post them here or PM me.

I might have to have a crack at this :)
 
I've got some good news and some bad news...I'll tell you guys tomorrow. :eek:
 
Look at that sexy beast next to the wheel color sample.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back