DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,846 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
y u no jus say it 2day

You will see. I can't tell you today. The bad news won't really affect any of you guys. It's not a big deal.
 
You will see. I can't tell you today. The bad news won't really affect any of you guys. It's not a big deal.

Phew!

And is the lobby still up?

EDIT: Never mind then.
 
Well shortly after we went to Sarthe the room went to crap. Not saying Sarthe caused it!

Everyone started leaving while I was checking the thread, I asked why but naturally no one knew, so I asked if anyone wanted to race, but only Kadzido replied with a "nu".

So I guess this lobby's pretty much done for. :( It was so much fun earlier which is why it's a shame.

Edit: Yes, the lobby's still up. It's me, Atongo, Kadzido, Doog, kamikaze, NFSGUY, and a couple randoms now.
 
Why am I no longer a member?
 
I'm currently running B-Spec Grinder, so share your drivers if you want more XP for your B-Spec career or you just need extra credits.
 
I'm currently running B-Spec Grinder, so share your drivers if you want more XP for your B-Spec career or you just need extra credits.

I need to start grinding again.
 
You never joined a lobby...read the rules.

Well I try to join lobbies but my brother basically hogs the ps3. Can I submit another member app because I was a previous member or can you reconsider me If I start join lobbies?
 
^Members are not being accepted at this time.

The room is active again if anyone wants to join, the number is the same but I'll post it again.

1472-6118-4130-9220-7977

Edit: Had fun running away from ameer and NFSGUY (I can't remember if Atongo was there or not?) in my stock Beetle with Kitten. I wasn't going to be caught alive, but I was caught alive.

And Doog still hasn't answered my question.
 
Last edited:
I think my idea of the white cop cars has changed completely. I have a new thought. It's that the top cops of the club will be the only ones allowed to drive a black (or white- still thinking about) 2012 GT-R GT Academy Version. I would stick to the black because non-members will ask what color are cops. So we could still keep the black color.
 
I think my idea of the white cop cars has changed completely. I have a new thought. It's that the top cops of the club will be the only ones allowed to drive a black (or white- still thinking about) 2012 GT-R GT Academy Version.

Any car should be acceptable for ordinary patrol and short chases, but the Academy Versions should be used for serious chases. (A.K.A. Superstreet)
 
Any car should be acceptable for ordinary patrol and short chases, but the Academy Versions should be used for serious chases. (A.K.A. Superstreet)

I like that idea too. I'm still thinking about it.
 
Are the Academy versions faster?



I like Ameer's idea of using the GTA cars for the "top cops" for lack of a better word, and then the normal cops using their normal black cars.
 
I think my idea of the white cop cars has changed completely. I have a new thought. It's that the top cops of the club will be the only ones allowed to drive a black (or white- still thinking about) 2012 GT-R GT Academy Version. I would stick to the black because non-members will ask what color are cops. So we could still keep the black color.

I agree, in a way. I think the only white cop cars should be the GTA cars. This is simply because you wouldn't be able to see the GT decals if they were painted black. I also think the GTA cars should be driven by top cops. Maybe like a chief of police? Or maybe they could be used by the police department for a specific purpose?
 
Are the Academy versions faster?



I like Ameer's idea of using the GTA cars for the "top cops" for lack of a better word, and then the normal cops using their normal black cars.

You can tune them. The GT-R Black Edition GTA Version comes with I think about 525 HP.
 
KAD use my LGxDevil Drivers Please <3.


And Epic Volkswagon Police Chase. You will never Catch the Beetle and Golf. Well you stopped the Beetle, But i never got a ticket, and i rammed a police into a wall couple of times, and brake checked. so Logic.


EDIT: Anyone need GTA cars?


Edit: GTA Cars should be only for interceptors for Huge Chases(SS, or me or Kad). Only Used by top 4 officers.
 
Ladies (if there are any here) and gentlemen, I present to you my new avatar. I took it quite some time now and it's been my PS3 wallpaper for several months.

If you would like me to take some cool pictures of your cars, I would be more than happy to. You will need to share your cars (Don't send them. I don't want them lol) so I can take photos.
 
Last edited:
Ladies (if there are any here) and gentlemen, I present to you my new avatar. I took it quite some time now and it's been my PS3 wallpaper for several months.

Is that the Ford GT you had?
 
I'm currently running B-Spec Grinder, so share your drivers if you want more XP for your B-Spec career or you just need extra credits.

I'm almost Lv 40 b spec I could use your help.
 
I actually like the "chief of police" only idea... It distinguishes them.

BTW; I'm working on my banner for GTPD...
 
I actually like the "chief of police" only idea... It distinguishes them.

I thought a Chief's Police Car says "Chief of Police" on the side of it? Or am I mistaking this for the Chief of a Fire Department? Maybe it depends on your county. Anyway, It's not like the GTA cars are that much better. I'm sure there are some other interceptors out there that are quicker.
 
Is that the Ford GT you had?

This isn't the hybrid I had. This was a few months before the hybrid wave began. But I did drive this in a lobby a few times recently.
 
I thought a Chief's Police Car says "Chief of Police" on the side of it? Or am I mistaking this for the Chief of a Fire Department? Maybe it depends on your county. Anyway, It's not like the GTA cars are that much better. I'm sure there are some other interceptors out there that are quicker.

How about Sheriff?
 
How about Sheriff?

That works too. Although, we don't really say that where I'm from (up in the North East).
 
This isn't the hybrid I had. This was a few months before the hybrid wave began. But I did drive this in a lobby a few times recently.

Oh OK.
 

Really irked about selling that GT... then PD patching* hybrids. R390 GT1 Racecar chassis + Ford GT40 engine was the best combo ever.

*Yeah that patch didn't do jacks*** except for removing engine/chassis/drivetrain swaps. HP multipliers are still around.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back