DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,844 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really irked about selling that GT... then PD patching* hybrids. R390 GT1 Racecar chassis + Ford GT40 engine was the best combo ever.

*Yeah that patch didn't do jacks*** except for removing engine/chassis/drivetrain swaps. HP multipliers are still around.

As well as the paint mods. :)
 
How about Sheriff?

Even better! I'm out of the banner making "race", as Photoshop is REALLY pissing me off! There is this constant flicker!! So now, I'm downloading CS6 Master Edition.
 
That works too. Although, we don't really say that where I'm from (up in the North East).

Well down here in the wild west you still see the occasional Crown Victoria with Sheriff scrolled down the side in gold lettering. Sheriff's cars should be white to stand out from the normal black police cars. Most people associate black with police, and seeing as the Sheriff's cars would only be used for more grueling tasks, they don't necessarily need to blend in like normal black police cars, if that makes any sense.

6332716702_7844637a7a_z.jpg


Classy.
 
Am I still a moderator? The members list says I am, But I'm not on the moderators list. Its fine if I'm not I now I've been neglecting the duty's required. I rarely join or host lobbys anymore, and this thread moves to fast for me to read all the posts.
 
So, just interested to know which members would be lucky enough to get to drive the GTA GT-R SpecV?
 
I'm currently running B-Spec Grinder, so share your drivers if you want more XP for your B-Spec career or you just need extra credits.

I'm only Level 32 B-Spec. I have 6 drivers shared. Some extra XP would be useful for me so I can receive my fourth X2010 at Level 35.
 
I'm only Level 32 B-Spec. I have 6 drivers shared. Some extra XP would be useful for me so I can receive my fourth X2010 at Level 35.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
I have some good news, and some bad news.

The bad news is that nobody one the drawing. The winning number was 190, which was not picked.

The good news is that we will have another drawing at the end of May. This drawing will only have 100 numbers instead of 200. It will still have the same prize.
 
I have some good news, and some bad news.

The bad news is that nobody one the drawing. The winning number was 190, which was not picked.

The good news is that we will have another drawing at the end of May. This drawing will only have 100 numbers instead of 200. It will still have the same prize.

Well couldn't you just pick a number that was closest to 190?
 
I have some good news, and some bad news.

The bad news is that nobody one the drawing. The winning number was 190, which was not picked.

The good news is that we will have another drawing at the end of May. This drawing will only have 100 numbers instead of 200. It will still have the same prize.

Maybe try cutting the numbers down to 50? It would give more people a chance. Just my 2 cents.
 
The good news is that we will have another drawing at the end of May. This drawing will only have 100 numbers instead of 200. It will still have the same prize.

When do you want us to send you our numbers?
 
I have some good news, and some bad news.

The bad news is that nobody one the drawing. The winning number was 190, which was not picked.

The good news is that we will have another drawing at the end of May. This drawing will only have 100 numbers instead of 200. It will still have the same prize.


I was so close :\.
 
I have some good news, and some bad news.

The bad news is that nobody one the drawing. The winning number was 190, which was not picked.

The good news is that we will have another drawing at the end of May. This drawing will only have 100 numbers instead of 200. It will still have the same prize.

I thought it was 1-1000
 
I think I chose 180.

FTFY. ;)

I didn't think my number out. I chose a number way too low and didn't even think about it :lol: I was actually going to choose 99 but I still would've lost. Oh well, it's still fun.


Beav, if no one gets it the next time, are you going to pick the next closest or will you do another drawing to see if someone picks the exact number?


Edit:

I thought it was 1-1000

It's been said multiple times on here that it was 1-200...




Edit2: I've noticed in my lobbies that a lot of people are saying they are members when they clearly aren't. It's understandable, they think that by "member," I mean that you've signed up for GTP. But obviously, that's not what I mean. I think we need to start using set titles for all of our lobbies that has something in it with "DBeav12's Cruise Club." I know the titles are limited on the number of characters allowed, so I don't know if that would fit, but something like that. Do you guys get what I'm saying?
 
Last edited:
I think he should of done the closest.
 
What did I do?
 
;)
 
I thought it was 1-1000

If it were 1-1,000 it would probably take 12+ months for someone to guess the number. :lol:
 
If it were 1-1,000 it would probably take 12+ months for someone to guess the number. :lol:

Nice 500th comment! 👍

Also, I will be accepting numbers starting on May 5. The winning number will be revealed on May 31. Numbers 1-100 only.
 
Nice 500th comment! 👍

Also, I will be accepting numbers starting on May 5. The winning number will be revealed on May 31. Numbers 1-100 only.

Thanks! Also, that sounds good! By the way, will you be looking for the exact number or who ever is closest?
 
Thanks! Also, that sounds good! By the way, will you be looking for the exact number or who ever is closest?

Actually, I changed my mind. I want to do 1-50.

Also, should I create a group for this club? I could add everyone in it. Thoughts?
 
Also, should I create a group for this club? I could add everyone in it. Thoughts?

I guess, not sure what it would accomplish though, unless you added groups for administrators and moderators to chat about club politics or rules and whatnot. Could be useful.
 
Actually i think i was the closest. My number was 192
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back