DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,844 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a lobby up in less than 5 minutes.

Edit: Just checked, "DBeav12's Cruise Club" fits in the title, but I'll stick with "Cops and Cruise GTP" until you say so.

1472-6118-4259-7710-3663
 
Last edited:
xXKingJoshXx
I'll have a lobby up in less than 5 minutes.

Edit: Just checked, "DBeav12's Cruise Club" fits in the title, but I'll stick with "Cops and Cruise GTP" until you say so.

1472-6118-4259-7710-3663

On my way...
 
I'll join in a bit.
 
Doog is jelly.
 
Actually, I changed my mind. I want to do 1-50.

Also, should I create a group for this club? I could add everyone in it. Thoughts?

What do you mean? Explain.
 
I don't really care what you put the name as...just be reasonable.

And you can create groups or club on here that it's basically like a companies' facebook page. Except only members can see it and to see it I have to allow a person to join. So only the members would be in it.
 
Bah, disconnected. Oh well.
 
Actually i think i was the closest. My number was 192

You weren't even eligible. The rules said you had to be a member as of April 9. Some people have trouble reading rules and I can't seem to figure out why.:dunce:

Also, I will be in the lobby in 10 minutes. So that means hurry up and put your hybrids and race cars away.
 
Might come to the lobby after I finish a replica I'm making.

By the way guys, I was just coming home from the store (my mom was driving) and an F-150 SVT Lightning starts doing a burnout right in front of us. For a second I was OH 🤬 OH 🤬!!!!! But he didn't hit us. Then, he had the nerve to start speeding down the road. What an asshole...
 
Edo is now banned...if you see him in a lobby, tell the host so they can remove him. 👍
 
And you let non members be host of room again....
 
flesxruoyxllik was kicked from my room. I told him to stop drifting and he wouldn't. I see he's a moderator so do what you want with him.

Edit: @Kitten, but he can be trusted and he was leaving anyways. I know I still shouldn't have, though.
 
lol nobody wanted to be cop so i got kicked for drifting, didnt even hit anybody. what ever i dont want to be in a room like that.
 
Seems as though we got about 5 inactive members...time for a monthly cleaning :lol:
 
flesxruoyxllik was kicked from my room. I told him to stop drifting and he wouldn't. I see he's a moderator so do what you want with him.

Edit: @Kitten, but he can be trusted and he was leaving anyways. I know I still shouldn't have, though.

Online guy took over the room.
 
You weren't even eligible. The rules said you had to be a member as of April 9. Some people have trouble reading rules and I can't seem to figure out why.:dunce:

Oops. Sorry
 
lol nobody wanted to be cop so i got kicked for drifting, didnt even hit anybody. what ever i dont want to be in a room like that.

Doesn't matter, I gave you plenty of time to stop and you just kept saying "i dunt care" or "idc wutevr" etc. And we had 1 or 2 cops out at the time, so don't even say there weren't any. And if you don't want to be in a room like that, (I keep telling this to people because no one seems to get it) I wasn't keeping you there and you could've left.

Edit: And Beav, I like your idea on making a Group on here. It would be a better place to discuss things like sweepstakes that should be a little more private. Other things like general discussion of the club that would clutter this thread would be a good place to put in the Group discussions. Just my opinion, but I hope it helps you with deciding what you want to do.
 
I think that we as GTPD should organize things better.
 
Doesn't matter, I gave you plenty of time to stop and you just kept saying "i dunt care" or "idc wutevr" etc. And we had 1 or 2 cops out at the time, so don't even say there weren't any. And if you don't want to be in a room like that, (I keep telling this to people because no one seems to get it) I wasn't keeping you there and you could've left.

Well I didnt see any cops, I probably would have stopped drifting after getting 2 or 3 tickets, But to be a Nazi and kick somebody just because there drifting is a little childish. If I was host I would have just sat at the hairpins somebody was drifting and give up to 3 tickets, and if they still didnt stop, then I would have thought about kicking them. Think how lame this club would be if we started kicking speeders because we asked them to stop, they didnt, and they weren't even being chased. Not saying you were wrong or I'm right its your lobby you can do what ever the hell you want.
 
Think how lame this club would be if we started kicking speeders because we asked them to stop, they didnt, and they weren't even being chased. Not saying you were wrong or I'm right its your lobby you can do what ever the hell you want.

I have to kind agree with this, had the same kind of thing yesterday, I was speeding trying to get into a chase and people just started cracking it. Not just people, but the cops. I showed that I would stop later when I did something, but it seems as if the cops just want to sit and talk sometimes.
 
I have to kind agree with this, had the same kind of thing yesterday, I was speeding trying to get into a chase and people just started cracking it. Not just people, but the cops. I showed that I would stop later when I did something, but it seems as if the cops just want to sit and talk sometimes.

It's one thing wanting to get into a chase every now and then. It's another when you get into a chase every single time, whether you end up stopping or not.*


*Bolded for your convenience, so hopefully it comes through your head this time.
 
It's one thing wanting to get into a chase every now and then. It's another when you get into a chase every single time, whether you end up stopping or not.*


*Bolded for your convenience, so hopefully it comes through your head this time.

:confused: Do you mean getting in to a chase every time I enter a lobby?

I dont think I get into a big two minute or more chase every time I enter a lobby, but I definitely get at least 1 ticket, thats part of joining a COPS and cruise lobby.

I wasnt looking to get chased, I was just drifting, wasnt even going to bother running cause that car isnt tuned for that
 
The chase today was hilarious and fun.. it was SS at first, then Kadzido, and then finally NFS. SS went somewhere else, then Kad and NFS brought me down.
 
The Ghost one was so damn funny.
 
:confused: Do you mean getting in to a chase every time I enter a lobby?

I dont think I get into a big two minute or more chase every time I enter a lobby, but I definitely get at least 1 ticket, thats part of joining a COPS and cruise lobby.

I wasnt looking to get chased, I was just drifting, wasnt even going to bother running cause that car isnt tuned for that

I quoted Tirithas.

The Ghost one was so damn funny.

It was. :lol: I found the ghost (literally) but no one cared.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back