DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,842 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one thing wanting to get into a chase every now and then. It's another when you get into a chase every single time, whether you end up stopping or not.*

*Bolded for your convenience, so hopefully it comes through your head this time.

I only tried that once and no one wanted to play along, I cruise around for ages in almost every lobby. Most of the tickets I get are cause I hit a dirt patch or my car has a torque problem lol
 
Tirithas
I only tried that once and no one wanted to play along, I cruise around for ages in almost every lobby. Most of the tickets I get are cause I hit a dirt patch or my car has a torque problem lol

What is your PSN (mobile app, cant see it)
 
Built a new Vantage, I painted it dark grey with dark blue rims I'll use it in a lobby tomorrow.
 
I don't think you guys understand how difficult and frustrating being a cop can be. You guys need to respect the cops when they're doing their jobs.

For example, I played the role of street racer yesterday...I passed a cop going 150MPH. Then, when he caught up to me, I pulled right over. Then the other ticket, I just passed a cop speeding and pulled over immediately. When they pulled me over they told me I got a ticket and I said "Ok." You guys have to understand it gets quite annoying when people constantly run and ignore the cops.

You guys are going to drive all the cops away and then they will be done. Think about what this club would be without the dedicated, usual cops.
 
I don't think you guys understand how difficult and frustrating being a cop can be. You guys need to respect the cops when they're doing their jobs.

For example, I played the role of street racer yesterday...I passed a cop going 150MPH. Then, when he caught up to me, I pulled right over. Then the other ticket, I just passed a cop speeding and pulled over immediately. When they pulled me over they told me I got a ticket and I said "Ok." You guys have to understand it gets quite annoying when people constantly run and ignore the cops.

You guys are going to drive all the cops away and then they will be done. Think about what this club would be without the dedicated, usual cops.

Thank you! So many times have people refused to pull over even though I'm driving up their a** honking my horn and flashing my lights. Some people act as if the cops are invisible. The sad part is that I'm not a cop that often. I feel bad for the people who are on duty in almost every lobby.
 
Thank you! So many times have people refused to pull over even though I'm driving up their a** honking my horn and flashing my lights. Some people act as if the cops are invisible. The sad part is that I'm not a cop that often. I feel bad for the people who are on duty in almost every lobby.

I know i was being a cop once. And as many time you honk they dont stop, It always ends up as hitting them into a wall and boxing them in .-.
 
For example, I played the role of street racer yesterday...I passed a cop going 150MPH. Then, when he caught up to me, I pulled right over. Then the other ticket, I just passed a cop speeding and pulled over immediately. When they pulled me over they told me I got a ticket and I said "Ok." You guys have to understand it gets quite annoying when people constantly run and ignore the cops.

👍 THANK YOU.

I usually do that, but sometimes I'll get bored and get into a chase but some people seem to do it every time or every other time.
 
👍 THANK YOU.

I usually do that, but sometimes I'll get bored and get into a chase but some people seem to do it every time or every other time.

And i usually help you, But 100% of the time you get caught as i dont.
 
I was in a 33hp Beetle, you were in a Golf. :lol:
 
I pull over almost everytime...though there was this one time, at band camp...

Hopefully I'll join a room tonight guys!
 
I pull over almost everytime...though there was this one time, at band camp...

Hopefully I'll join a room tonight guys!

Please Add me on PSN so I can send you the car you ordered from FireHound.
 
I don't think you guys understand how difficult and frustrating being a cop can be. You guys need to respect the cops when they're doing their jobs.

For example, I played the role of street racer yesterday...I passed a cop going 150MPH. Then, when he caught up to me, I pulled right over. Then the other ticket, I just passed a cop speeding and pulled over immediately. When they pulled me over they told me I got a ticket and I said "Ok." You guys have to understand it gets quite annoying when people constantly run and ignore the cops.

You guys are going to drive all the cops away and then they will be done. Think about what this club would be without the dedicated, usual cops.

THANK YOU! Atleaste someone understands me.

If More non-members were like you, I wouldn't mind being a Cop day-in day-out.
 
If More non-members were like you, I wouldn't mind being a Cop day-in day-out.

I think this is the main reason why most people aren't cops (at least the people that like being cops) day in and day out. I know it's why I'm not, although sometimes I just like to cruise.
 
You guys have to understand it gets quite annoying when people constantly run and ignore the cops.

Every. Other. Freaking. Random...

I don't think you guys understand how difficult and frustrating being a cop can be. You guys need to respect the cops when they're doing their jobs.

Very right. Day in, day out, being a cop gets stressful.

For example, I played the role of street racer yesterday...I passed a cop going 150MPH. Then, when he caught up to me, I pulled right over. Then the other ticket, I just passed a cop speeding and pulled over immediately. When they pulled me over they told me I got a ticket and I said "Ok."

At least someone is decent and pulls over. You know, I think only about one-third or less of randoms

You guys are going to drive all the cops away and then they will be done. Think about what this club would be without the dedicated, usual cops.

Quoted for truth, unmodified for accuracy. I don't want to have to turn my back on this club, and if I have to use extreme tactics to bring the room under control, I am perfectly willing to do it. I don't want to have to leave this club, as I feel it is one of the best things to have happened to me on GTPlanet.
 
THANK YOU! Atleaste someone understands me.

If More non-members were like you, I wouldn't mind being a Cop day-in day-out.

I agree, it's mainly the non-members who don't listen. Although, there are a few members who don't follow the rules.
 
Last edited:
Geez I member the other day I got in a huge arugment with some non-member name Nine' something" Me and KingJosh had to give a full report because he refused to change his supra (3/3) and he demanded all the reports of his tickets -_- WHY would we lie to begin with some people are just.... Whoa.. thats all i can say.. and Yestherday I left the lobbie for 10 mintues to recieve a 0/0/0 cuda for my collection and when I came back there was like only 4 non-members driving in the lobbie, why did everyone leave? may I ask


Edit: Yeah Cause the track was at Sarthe. and Congratz
 
Last edited:
why did everyone leave? may I ask

Everyone done their usual complaining about the track we were on so we went to Sarthe and everyone left. I think that's the time frame you're talking about.



Also...





POST 2,000!!!
 
Everyone done their usual complaining about the track we were on so we went to Sarthe and everyone left. I think that's the time frame you're talking about.



Also...





POST 2,000!!!



Everyone Left because of a Ghost thingy. *Nissan Skyline R34*
 
Hot and sunny weather in Chicago = 1 Shot + 12 Injured.
Like the usual. Like I always say:
"When it's hot in Chicago, you gotta get shot."
 
Hot and sunny weather in Chicago = 1 Shot + 12 Injured.
Like the usual. Like I always say:
"When it's hot in Chicago, you gotta get shot."

Nice post count :lol:

And Oh god mine....
 
lolwut? Edit: @ameer
 
Oh, I see what you mean now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back