DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,842 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aalmost done with lunch is there a room up?
 
I don't think there will be any rooms up for another couple hours. If I don't have anything more important to do when I get home I'll open a room after or when I'm eating.

Edit: To be more precise, (if I'm the one opening the room) I can have it open in 1 hour and 30 minutes or so, assuming I don't have anything else to do when I get home.
 
I don't think there will be any rooms up for another couple hours. If I don't have anything more important to do when I get home I'll open a room after or when I'm eating.

Edit: To be more precise, (if I'm the one opening the room) I can have it open in 1 hour and 30 minutes or so, assuming I don't have anything else to do when I get home.

I should be able to join at about 3:30 if there will be a room up.

EDIT: Which is in about 1 hour from this post. I forgot we all aren't in the same time zone.
 
Geez I member the other day I got in a huge arugment with some non-member name Nine' something" Me and KingJosh had to give a full report because he refused to change his supra (3/3) and he demanded all the reports of his tickets -_- WHY would we lie to begin with some people are just.... Whoa.. thats all i can say..

Uh. You could have just kicked the guy. Simple As. (Unless the Host was a Non-Member..?)
 
I'll have one up in 5 minutes. I'll brb for about 10 minutes after I put it up so I can cook myself some ramen noodles.

1472-6118-4259-7710-2689
 
Last edited:
xXKingJoshXx
I'll have one up in 5 minutes. I'll brb for about 10 minutes after I put it up so I can cook myself some ramen noodles.

Aight.... I'll be ready.
 
Room up, last post updated.
 
I'm inbound, should be on duty within 10 minutes.
 
I have a group created for the club. Just go to groups and search for it. 👍
 
I'll have one up in 5 minutes. I'll brb for about 10 minutes after I put it up so I can cook myself some ramen noodles.

1472-6118-4259-7710-2689

On my way.
 
Ill join the room at 7:20 or 7:40 Who knows :p
 
I have a group created for the club. Just go to groups and search for it. 👍

I joined as well. Just waiting for acceptance.
 
Joined the group.
 
I can't find it. Can you help me please ?
 
Ok well I'm on my phone so groups do not appear, it only brings this thread up.
 
Ok well I'm on my phone so groups do not appear, it only brings this thread up.

You can't do it on your phone if you are on the mobile version. Go to the desktop version. PM me for more, we are getting off topic.
 
I'll be joining the lobby in 10-20 minutes.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Sent a request to join the group.

Just accepted it. I think we have 12 members in the group already...:drool:

Also, I will be in the lobby in a bit.
 
Putting a rume up.

1472-6118-3658-4755-3581
 
I'll join again passed my class today. :)
 
Last edited:
Room full, good to see... But also bad cause I can't get in :P
 
You could've PM'd me. I have to go mow the yard again :banghead: because I didn't do something right. I left ameer as host, and it's full of the usual members.

Edit: Gonna make some pics out of that photoshoot we did earlier then I'll join.
 
Last edited:
Left the lobby. Kadzido is now hosting.

Tomorrow is the last day to submit a banner at 5:59 PM CST (17:59 GMT-6)

We also had an interesting event today in the lobby. Maybe Doog or DBeav12 can tell everyone?
 
Last edited:
I won't be able to join the group cuz I only use gtplanet on my phone :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back