DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,836 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a crazy lobby today...I got shot by some gangsters after responding to a dispute at McDonald's :lol: and Ameer67 saved me and drove me to the hospital :drool:...It was a really fun lobby though. I got to test my new C6 Z06 Police Cruiser, too.
 
That was a crazy lobby today...I got shot by some gangsters after responding to a dispute at McDonald's :lol: and Ameer67 saved me and drove me to the hospital :drool:...It was a really fun lobby though. I got to test my new C6 Z06 Police Cruiser, too.

Yeah, it was crazy.
 
Wait what?! Shoout-outs!?!? I keep leaving early..... :(
 
Cruising at Spa. Everyone is grabbing their own houses.
 
I would offer you a spot at my place, but it's a porta-potty. You can sleep in my old Fiat when I'm in my hau5 though.
 
Cruising at Spa. Everyone is grabbing their own houses.

Well doesn't this suck for the people who don't have the course.
 
hey dbeav sorry I haven't been on in a while. ive had to work on a project for school. I should be able to join on Friday though :)

See you guys there
 
Well doesn't this suck for the people who don't have the course.

If you're still playing Gran Turismo after 2.5 years it strikes me more as a surprise that some people still don't have it. Not like we'd go there often though, since there's always a couple folks in the room who don't have it, but the room had dwindled down to just a handful of us and everyone had it so I took the chance to visit it.
 
Cruising at Spa. Everyone is grabbing their own houses.

:crazy: i cant believe i missed hat :(.... Its one of my favorite tracks, and somewhat like a miniature nurburgring... I need to find a house there fast!
 
Doog
If you're still playing Gran Turismo after 2.5 years it strikes me more as a surprise that some people still don't have it. Not like we'd go there often though, since there's always a couple folks in the room who don't have it, but the room had dwindled down to just a handful of us and everyone had it so I took the chance to visit it.

I've had it since the Release date, but personally, I don't see no reason to buy it if I can only play Once a Week.

Anyway, Sent a Request to join the Group.
 
Last edited:
I think we have 18 out of 50 members in the group so far.
 
I think we have 18 out of 50 members in the group so far.

I'll try to join later if/when I can get on my PS3.

Also, has ameer uploaded pictures from the day we were testing our cars? I remember he said he would. The 3 cars we had looked awesome. We had the McLaren F1, a Tommy Kaira ZZII, and a Nissan GT-R Black Mask.
 
DBeav, what picture are you going to use as the "profile picture" for the club?
 
I'll try to join later if/when I can get on my PS3.

Also, has ameer uploaded pictures from the day we were testing our cars? I remember he said he would. The 3 cars we had looked awesome. We had the McLaren F1, a Tommy Kaira ZZII, and a Nissan GT-R Black Mask.

I didn't upload my own photos. I put ENDURANCEGUY's (NFSGUY) photos on the website. If I put my own photos, they would be the same.

http://dbeav12copclub.weebly.com/enduranceguys-photos.html
 
Doing some battlefield so dont expect me :3. Should be a great lobby tonight since i wont be there :lol:
 
Ameer, I don't know if you have access to your PS3 right now, but I sent you some pictures. I could only get one from that photoshoot and I also sent you 3 or 4 that I've done by myself.
 
Ameer, I don't know if you have access to your PS3 right now, but I sent you some pictures. I could only get one from that photoshoot and I also sent you 3 or 4 that I've done by myself.

I received the photos. Do you want me to put them on the website?
 
It's up to you, I just sent them to you to see what you thought of them.
 
It's up to you, I just sent them to you to see what you thought of them.

4 photos right? My favorite one is probably is the one with the Aventador or the Beetle. I think the problem with the GT-R photo was that the background was a bit too blurry. I don't know what's wrong with the BMW taillight, but I just don't like it. Maybe if you zoomed out a bit more? I don't know. Overall, they're good.
 
I've got more of the Aventador and the Beetle, but I thought those were my best ones. I can send you the other ones later if you want. And yea, Tokyo was too dark :lol: I have an LFA picture I meant to send you but I forgot.
 
I've got more of the Aventador and the Beetle, but I thought those were my best ones. I can send you the other ones later if you want. And yea, Tokyo was too dark :lol: I have an LFA picture I meant to send you but I forgot.

OK then. Send me other photos.
 
Ok, I can't send them until I get home, which is another 6 or so hours.
 
How do you guys get photos from gt5 to your pc?

Goto your GT5 Photo album then Export photo's to the XMB then copy the photo's to a USB flash drive/memory stick and then plug it into a PC :)
 
Ill prob finish school at 12ish. So, i prob can start a room if i have permission to.
 
I think we have 18 out of 50 members in the group so far.

What exactly will we be doing in this private group?
 
Things. Muhahahhahahha.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back