DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,836 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly will we be doing in this private group?

I was going to ask the same thing. I don't see why we need a private group if we already have a thread.
 
I was going to ask the same thing. I don't see why we need a private group if we already have a thread.

For things that need to be more private, like drawings and what-not. That's just a guess, though. Why not have a club?
 
I've been on the silent-side lately, enjoying this 5-day streak of Awesome weather, lol

Might join a lobby tonight if any are hosted and these 'storms' actually show up
 
I've been on the silent-side lately, enjoying this 5-day streak of Awesome weather, lol

Might join a lobby tonight if any are hosted and these 'storms' actually show up

Same here :dopey:
 
Damn my ZZII looks cool.

Ah. So your back in it Again? I'll have some fun with ya in my Silver one when I can find the time to get on and when my Bro will let me on.

On a Side Note, whose in the McLaren?
 
If I make a room, will anyone join? I got out of skewl urly.


Edit: I don't know for sure if I'll be able to stay. 50:50 chance.
 
Last edited:
Ok making it now.

1472-6399-8494-1422-6705
 
Found my house at spa, I have a HUGE Driveway :D
 
I never bought Spa. I didn't think it was worth it.
 
Ah. So your back in it Again? I'll have some fun with ya in my Silver one when I can find the time to get on and when my Bro will let me on.

Well, I can't find a good alternative to it... yet. I am looking for a premium American car that has similar amounts of performance to the ZZII. The reason why I don't like using the ZZII is because it lacks a horn (can't install one), you can't toggle the headlights, and I'm not sure if any have ever been produced.
 
I don't know if you can get near to ZZII weight when shopping American, but I'd imagine the Ford GT makes a good stepping stone.
 
I don't know if you can get near to ZZII weight when shopping American, but I'd imagine the Ford GT makes a good stepping stone.

The Ford GT is nice and I really like it, it's just that I always have problems with it spinning out or other stuff happening. And no, the GT does not get close to the ZZII's 910 KG.
 
Hmm. How about the Viper ACR? It's got good downforce and handles great, plus when you're off duty, you can fool around with it with up to 1000HP.
 
Hmm. How about the Viper ACR? It's got good downforce and handles great, plus when you're off duty, you can fool around with it with up to 1000HP.

We only have 700hp To Play With, which if I remember correctly, isn't alot more than Stock.
 
Hmm. How about the Viper ACR? It's got good downforce and handles great, plus when you're off duty, you can fool around with it with up to 1000HP.

I'll need to do further testing with that. Last time I tried driving it, it understeered REALLY bad.
 
We only have 700hp To Play With, which if I remember correctly, isn't alot more than Stock.

Ah sorry, I meant when you're not in an official room.
 
The room is still up if anyone's able to join right now.

1472-6399-8494-1422-6705

Gonna do some racing since no one is here to cruise.
 
I might make a Viper police car if no one minds, and I will join in 15 mins.



We must all celebrate!!!


1000th POST!
 
Last edited:
Might play cause my Bro's sleeping.
 
Why did the Moderator's of GTP change the color of "drawing" to red in every single post?
 
What do you mean?
 
cgg
What do you mean?

Have a look for yourself. Search this thread for "drawing" and read the post that come up.

Also, I have updated the OP about the drawing. It is light blue and underlined at the bottom of the OP.
 
I want 20 minutes while I just do some driving on NFS Most Wanted, then I'll join.

BTW, congrats on the 1,000 cgg.
 
**** I missed it. I was looking to celebrate it.
 
Tirithas
How do you guys get photos from gt5 to your pc?

First, get a flickr account (through yahoo)

Then, export the pictures to you ps3 harddrive. (in gt5)

Now, go to your internet browser, (*on your ps3*) log onto your flickr, click on upload, and select the pictures you want to upload :cheers:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back