DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,807 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i should be giving you guys soon, Fiat R35 (GTA 2012) Black Editions :3.

Anyone on first?
 
Great. I'm stuck in this room with a bunch of randoms.
 
Uh... what? :dunce:

Let me explain, Kad sent me a Fiat 500. So i didnt open the ticket, And i put a R35 GTR Black Edition Stuff in it. so when you open it you will get a GTR Black Edition 2012 GT Academy . :3. Brand New 0/0/0
 
Let me explain, Kad sent me a Fiat 500. So i didnt open the ticket, And i put a R35 GTR Black Edition Stuff in it. so when you open it you will get a GTR Black Edition 2012 GT Academy . :3. Brand New 0/0/0
Oh wow. Talk about a win. I don't think I have any GT Acedemy cars :crazy:
Though, if it's coming back next year (thought it was) then I'll be sure to get my hands on a few.
 
Shut the lobby down. Too many drifting idiots, not enough members... as usual.
 
Have a look for yourself. Search this thread for "drawing" and read the post that come up.

Also, I have updated the OP about the drawing. It is light blue and underlined at the bottom of the OP.

When you search, the word that you looked up is highlighted in red whenever it was posted.
 
Everyone will get a special Fiat 500 Ticket(Concludes of Nissan R35 Black Edition(GT Academy 2012). in this Club thingy. Except Josh.
 
Damn would've joined if I wasn't at BigBoy. I have one more class at 6:00 I'll be on until 5:30.
 
So who needs a Nissan R35 Black Edition(GT Academy 2012)?

1. Pinkintron
2.
3.
4.

Would help if i send you the ticket if you can Dupe it and send it to another person in this Club, Keep it rolling. Will take alot less time cheers.
 
xXKingJoshXx
The room is still up if anyone's able to join right now.

1472-6399-8494-1422-6705

Gonna do some racing since no one is here to cruise.

On my way...

And guys, you do know that you can just use GTP's photo album..... upload pics to your album, copy the image bb code and post it on the thread you desire. No need to go to a third-party website.

~EDIT~ Room does not exist... :(
 
Goto your GT5 Photo album then Export photo's to the XMB then copy the photo's to a USB flash drive/memory stick and then plug it into a PC :)

Thanks :D

Edit: Anyone still around that would join a room?
 
So who needs a Nissan R35 Black Edition(GT Academy 2012)?

1. Pinkintron
2.
3.
4.

Would help if i send you the ticket if you can Dupe it and send it to another person in this Club, Keep it rolling. Will take alot less time cheers.

Why do people need GTA cars? The idea of using them as a cop is still being tested.
 
Why do people need GTA cars? The idea of using them as a cop is still being tested.

Dunno, people asked me for them. Mostly Cops are getting them
 
Can non-Mod/Admins make rooms?
 
I'll make one if someone answers my question...
 
Go ahead, Superstreet.
 
Room is up!

1472 6118 3830 2746 8894
 
Room is up!

1472 6118 3830 2746 8894

I'll come when I'm done tuning a car.

I'll also accept GTPD Banners by 5:59 PM CST (17:59 GMT-6).
 
Last edited:
I'll come when I'm done tuning a car.

I'll also accept GTPD Banners by 5:59 PM CST (17:59 GMT-6).

Resolution of banners?
 
ARGH!!! I'M FROZEN! This is ridiculous!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back