DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,720 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY back in the lobby.
 
Zyla is going to make a new room due to lag issues.
 
ameer67
Thought he kicked you. :lol:

Me too... I left to tune my newly found love (the GT-R Black Edition— thanks SS) and I couldn't join... so I'll join tomorrow's lobby :)
 
Anyone who wants to submit a banner has 1 hour. Final entry time: 5:59 PM CST (17:59 GMT-6)
 
Will join in a bit.
 
On my way.
 
Anyone who wants to submit a banner has 1 hour. Final entry time: 5:59 PM CST (17:59 GMT-6)

🤬 Damnit! NONONONONO! Ugh, whatever. Congratulations to whoever wins! (If there's anybody else who entered)
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
🤬 Damnit! NONONONONO! Ugh, whatever. Congratulations to whoever wins! (If there's anybody else who entered)
~ENDURANCEGUY

LAWL!!!! :sly:
 
Are you guys in his lounge or online lobby???
 
Team THRT Drift
Are you guys in his lounge or online lobby???

In an online lobby
 
Uummmmmmmm, why do I keep getting kicked out of rooms????
 
AceAeon23
Uummmmmmmm, why do I keep getting kicked out of rooms????

Members > randoms.
 
xXKingJoshXx
Members > randoms.

Hahahahaha that would be funny......IF I WAS A RANDOM.
 
Bought a house at Circuit De La Sarthe, i live right next door to beef, need to use his driveway to get to my house lol.
 
LoL, I'll join a room if one is still up after Im done playing Car Town.
 
What is the room number??? Zyla won't reply
 
Room full >.<
 
No room number >.<

~EDIT~

🤬 it....
 
Last edited:
PSN ID: BRadTC12
First Name (Optional): Bradley
Age:18
Favorite car: Vw Beetle
Where are you from? (Optional): Ohio
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: I can be both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes, many times.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian, I'm not much of a cop.
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I come into your lobbies a lot and I would like to be more involved.
How did you discover this thread?: DBeav
Anything else you want to share?: Nope.
 
PSN ID: BRadTC12
First Name (Optional): Bradley
Age:18
Favorite car: Vw Beetle
Where are you from? (Optional): Ohio
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: I can be both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes, many times.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian, I'm not much of a cop.
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I come into your lobbies a lot and I would like to be more involved.
How did you discover this thread?: DBeav
Anything else you want to share?: Nope.

REJECTED. You should know why yourself.
EDIT: Sorry, Thought we still weren't accepting members.
 
Last edited:
PSN ID: BRadTC12
First Name (Optional): Bradley
Age:18
Favorite car: Vw Beetle
Where are you from? (Optional): Ohio
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: I can be both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes, many times.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian, I'm not much of a cop.
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I come into your lobbies a lot and I would like to be more involved.
How did you discover this thread?: DBeav
Anything else you want to share?: Nope.

Accepted! Welcome BradTC12!
 
Ameer accepted him And Dbeav rejected him. Who is right?
 
PSN ID: XxOnlineID-
First Name (Optional):Dan
Age:15
Favorite car: IS F '07
Where are you from? (Optional):Philadelphia
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Both at times, when people mess around I get serious, however when I'm laid back most of the time.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:Yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:Mostly Street Racer because I like cruising around alot, but I fit any position.
Why I should let you be a member?: I am fun to be with and I like interacting with people such as the awesome people in this club.
How did you discover this thread?: My Brother
Anything else you want to share?:As most of you know this is my second application, However I was kicked from the club for being inactive. I was inactive but it was an excused absence. My studing got more serious after I got a bad grade on a test and I had to take time off of GT5 and GTPlanet. I probally should of told you guys that I would be gone for a little bit. I hope you consider for my for this club and I look forward to seeing you. P.s I ended up getting an A in the course.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back