DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,720 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
PSN ID:AceAeon23
First Name (Optional):Najwa
Age:17
Favorite car:Toyota FT-86
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:Street Racer and civilian. Because sometimes I'm laid back and chill and I would just want to cruise around in a PRODUCTION car and sometimes, I have this aggression for speed and danger and I would want to speed down the roads.
Why I should let you be a member?:I was a member before but i had to let go of the internet and I was labeled inactive for it, and now I'm ready and gonna have fun in these rooms because I always do. The members are great and this is like the only cruise group I can find that is FUNCTIONAL
How did you discover this thread?:I discovered this thread when I first joined before I became inactive.
Anything else you want to share?:YOUR ROOMS ROCK!!!
 
Well that room became boring fast, got a little excited when the 'S'(huffle) word came up, but then few had the 'nads to try something different, lol

Instead, RP-ing "sexting" in the text box became the 'thing' at Sarthe -.-

Isn't this a "cruise club" ?, for driving multiple cars at multiple locations ?, not Yahoo-chat 10-years ago o.O ?, lol

I even took my Formula GT out cruising to little resistance XD, GTPD - Step up your game Yo'
 
Fixed.

I thought that we still weren't accepting members.

What's the limit of members in the club?
 
Making a room.

1472-6118-3701-4257-5534
 
3 applications? For some reason all names seem familiar. I remember kicking 'Brad' out of one of my lobbies (pre-non mod/admin hosting) for completely ignoring the rules.
 
I guess we had some sexual stuff in the room today Role Playing FTW.
 
PSN ID: XxOnlineID-
First Name (Optional):Dan
Age:15
Favorite car: IS F '07
Where are you from? (Optional):Philadelphia
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Both at times, when people mess around I get serious, however when I'm laid back most of the time.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:Yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:Mostly Street Racer because I like cruising around alot, but I fit any position.
Why I should let you be a member?: I am fun to be with and I like interacting with people such as the awesome people in this club.
How did you discover this thread?: My Brother
Anything else you want to share?:As most of you know this is my second application, However I was kicked from the club for being inactive. I was inactive but it was an excused absence. My studing got more serious after I got a bad grade on a test and I had to take time off of GT5 and GTPlanet. I probally should of told you guys that I would be gone for a little bit. I hope you consider for my for this club and I look forward to seeing you. P.s I ended up getting an A in the course.

Accepted! Welcome back. This is the last time I am readding you.
 
To the three new people who have just joined or rejoined, I decided to give you guys a second chance. But, if I hear anything about you guys being annoying or breaking the rules, you're gone. No warnings will be given.
 
To the three new people who have just joined or rejoined, I decided to give you guys a second chance. But, if I hear anything about you guys being annoying or breaking the rules, you're gone. No warnings will be given.


Understood, and Thank you!
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/37478572.jpg
 
I have a question about the contest.

When does the poll close?
 
To the three new people who have just joined or rejoined, I decided to give you guys a second chance. But, if I hear anything about you guys being annoying or breaking the rules, you're gone. No warnings will be given.

I think Brad's had about 50 chances at this point.
 
I think Brad's had about 50 chances at this point.

This.

And not to mention, he has caused numerous problems in lobbies since he has an "I don't give a 🤬" attitude, can't follow simple rules, and is very defiant.
 
If you guys would leave me alone, I could straighten up. Just give me a chance. I know I have a bad attitude but I'm trying to be nicer.
 
Kitten, could I have a GT-R GTA?
 
I don't think I am going to apply for a GTA GT-R 2012. I already have the SpecV. Here's my reasoning. Yes, the MY2012 has more power tuned (900HP+ vs. 800-850 2007/SpecV) but when the power limit is capped at 700HP, that becomes useless. That's when I prefer the lower weight of the SpecV.

Nice 500th post, huh?
 
this.

And not to mention, he has caused numerous problems in lobbies since he has an "i don't give a 🤬" attitude, can't follow simple rules, and is very defiant.

+1
 
Um, I do remember playing with Brad but I never saw him do anything wrong, (I was probably not paying attention) would someone tell me what he has done to be that hated?
 
Stop saying how much you hate Brad. It's just creating drama. Just give him one more chance. If he is annoying he's gone.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back