DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,694 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
cgg
Kitten, could I have a GT-R GTA?

Yes you may.

If you accept my friend request then yeh :\.

@Firehound would you like the 370Z GTA 2012? It has a horn aswell.
 
Yes you may.

If you accept my friend request then yeh :\.

@Firehound would you like the 370Z GTA 2012? It has a horn aswell.

Can I have one please ?
 
Can I have one please ?

Which one the Geee Deee Arrr? or the 370?

If you would like one of the GT Academy 2012 Nissans, Send me a Fiat 500. Thanks.
 
Stop saying how much you hate Brad. It's just creating drama. Just give him one more chance. If he is annoying he's gone.
I think Brad's had about 50 chances at this point.

Why does he need another opportunity to be a bother to everyone in the lobby? He's already been joining regularly for about a month. He's had his chances.
 
Why does he need another opportunity to be a bother to everyone in the lobby? He's already been joining regularly for about a month. He's had his chances.

He also drives like a idiot .-. Power sliding, Always gets tickets, Speeding. Always everyday.
 
Guys, you've been told to stop. You'd better listen. If he blows his last chance that's the end of it. Just leave it at that.
 
Guys, you've been told to stop. You'd better listen. If he blows his last chance that's the end of it. Just leave it at that.

How you like my house at Circuit De La Sarthe :3? Huge Driveway, Just need to use Beef driveway to get to mine lololol.
 
I never seen your house, where is it?
 
Oh, now I remember. I didn't realize that was your hau5. :lol:
 
Oh, now I remember. I didn't realize that was your hau5. :lol:

:sly: Huge Driveway :D. in fact i think i have 1 of the biggest driveways :3

I love my house at SPA, Since i can drift in my driveway :3.
 
:sly: Huge Driveway :D. in fact i think i have 1 of the biggest driveways :3

I love my house at SPA, Since i can drift in my driveway :3.

I need a house :(

Edit: sorry, hau5
 
Just a random comment coming through.
 
:sly: Huge Driveway :D. in fact i think i have 1 of the biggest driveways :3

Where is it located?

And can I have a GTR too? ;)

Um, I do remember playing with Brad but I never saw him do anything wrong, (I was probably not paying attention) would someone tell me what he has done to be that hated?

OMG bradTC12 is the biggest liar I have ever encountered. He was speeding, and I know that for a fact as I was in watch race, then he sits there and lies.

From Page 312.

Sorry if this counts Beav but I'm just letting Vilma know about the situation.
 
Last edited:
Where is it located?

Right here:
VFpatkL.png
 
Ah snap, just noticed the 370's the 2012 one. Sorry, but I don't think I want it anymore...
 
Here guys Spa Track Layout thingy, Hope this is alright D:?

UySPIRq.png


I will update it each time someone buy's a house, or a Building appears :3.
 
Here guys Spa Track Layout thingy, Hope this is alright D:?

UySPIRq.png


I will update it each time someone buy's a house, or a Building appears :3.

I like it. Just a shame I don't have Spa.
 
Which one the Geee Deee Arrr? or the 370?

If you would like one of the GT Academy 2012 Nissans, Send me a Fiat 500. Thanks.

Ok gt academy 2012 please, ok ill send you a fiat 500, the new one or the old one ?
 
I'd be game for a room at Spa later today (7-8 hrs from now), something different and interesting worth trying imo.
 
Does not matter, Your on my fr list o.o?

I can't send it then right now. Cause my Bro, as usual, won't let me on the PS3. I'll send it as soon as possible. Which could be weeks.
 

I think ill check. If not ill shoot up a Fr.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monaco

This Correct? (Still not done)

7ygVwsa.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back