DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,694 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ill check. If not ill shoot up a Fr.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monaco

This Correct? (Still not done)

Ok thank you very much. I might join a lobby tonight If its not spa as I don't have it.
 
Made a room seem quiet sorry if i'm not suppose to :(.


1472 - 6118 - 3615-5258 - 5162
 
:sly: Huge Driveway :D. in fact i think i have 1 of the biggest driveways :3

I love my house at SPA, Since i can drift in my driveway :3.

My driveway at Sarthe might be bigger. :sly:
 
I'll have a room up in the next few minutes.

1472-6118-3615-5258-5114
 
Um, ok. I don't think you're allowed to but I'll join anyways.
 
Kurei
I'd be game for a room at Spa later today (7-8 hrs from now), something different and interesting worth trying imo.

I'm up for that 👍

I'm going to get a house with a view of the mountains there :)
 
I could use a house at SPA, and if the room is still up I'll join.
 
Wish I'd signed up when I could, now there's a lobby I can see but I can't join :-(

lol I thought they'd be on at like 1am over here... but it's only 9pm :crazy:
 
I can't join as it keeps on saying request has timed out :( :( maybe another time
 
I can't join as it keeps on saying request has timed out :( :( maybe another time

Check your connection. The lobby is up and running nicely. By the way, nice profile picture! 👍
 
Check your connection. The lobby is up and running nicely. By the way, nice profile picture! 👍

Cheers read a thread and somebody said they should put it as a profile pic so I did
 
TheKitten
Made a room seem quiet sorry if i'm not suppose to :(.

1472 - 6118 - 3615-5258 - 5162

I swear you have done this a handfull of times. Read the first paragraph of the OP. Only Administrators or Moderators can host. I'm not mad, but please stop.
 
I swear you have done this a handfull of times. Read the first paragraph of the OP. Only Administrators or Moderators can host. I'm not mad, but please stop.

Only 2 times so far :\. A mod took over the room. Sorry :guilty:
 
Lobby stopped loading. Someone make a new one if you wish.

EDIT: Uh... nevermind, working now. I guess Josh caused it xD
 
I'm making one.

Noes. It was me causing the lag.
 
And I got an infinite loading screen as I tried to adjust something.

As soon as I left the lobby I heard the GT5 noise whenever you highlight a button. AAAAAAHHH!!!!
 
And I got an infinite loading screen as I tried to adjust something.

As soon as I left the lobby I heard the GT5 noise whenever you highlight a button. AAAAAAHHH!!!!

The Black Loading Screen of Infinite Darkness and Sorrow.
 
I think we should have new members take a common sense test of some sort before they join the club. Me right now: :banghead:
 
The Black Loading Screen of Infinite Darkness and Sorrow.

I didn't get a black screen, thankfully.
I think we should have new members take a common sense test of some sort before they join the club. Me right now: :banghead:
What's going on? :lol:
 
Zyla be hosting, I believe. Room stopped loading again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back