DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,501 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, here's the number:

1472-6118-3615-5258-5420
 
Pretty sure Touché is pronounced toosh-ey (I'm french, I know my shizzle x3 )

Have you NEVER watched Drake & Josh?!
 
I will join the lobby around 8:00.
 
Coming to the lobby in a minute.
 
Could you kick someone so I can join?
 
You should message Zyla-Corps on PSN.

Look couple pages back i made the Spa, And Monaco, and Le Sarthe maps thingy for the website.
 
I'll join in a bit. 9:45-10:00 Eastern time. I just got home from a driving instruction today.
 
Last edited:
GTPD Banner Contest Final Results:
1st: Superstreet556
2nd: Doog
3rd: o6villma
Congrats to all!
 
Lobby just turned into a whole bunch of speeders...:crazy:
 
Making a new room, Zyla left a non member as host and the room got ruined.

1472-6118-3830-2747-1948
 
Wish I'd signed up when I could, now there's a lobby I can see but I can't join :-(

lol I thought they'd be on at like 1am over here... but it's only 9pm :crazy:

We are accepting members... Read the OP.
 
DBeav12, you didn't change the club profile picture yet to the new one.
 
DBeav12, you didn't change the club profile picture yet to the new one.

I know. I mean't to earlier, but I was busy all day.

Also, to whoever that was who suggested we do a race series or shuffle series or something...Put it in the group as a discussion if you're still interested.
 
i guess the maps i made no one cares :3.
 
Making a new room, Zyla left a non member as host and the room got ruined.

1472-6118-3830-2747-1948

Is this lobby still up?
 
Had to leave, got kinda boring and plus I'm tired.

Had fun trying to get the Fiat 500's up my giant Mt. Aso hill, though!




Edit: Opened a new discussion topic in the group thingy. In case anyone was wondering, I already asked Beav, but I just hope he's ok with the name. :lol:
 
Last edited:
🤬 Left a non-member in charge. Oh well, the room is pretty much toast anyway.
 
🤬 Left a non-member in charge. Oh well, the room is pretty much toast anyway.

That guy won't change anything, he's been afk for 30 minutes...
 
Who was it?
 
Had to leave, got kinda boring and plus I'm tired.

Had fun trying to get the Fiat 500's up my giant Mt. Aso hill, though!




Edit: Opened a new discussion topic in the group thingy. In case anyone was wondering, I already asked Beav, but I just hope he's ok with the name. :lol:

I was wondering what you guys were trying to do... :lol:
 
DBeav12
We are accepting members... Read the OP.

I did read the OP... :dunce:

Members' Application:

PSN ID: Chuck1551
Age: 17
Favorite car: everything :dopey:
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: nope
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: all; I like to cause a bit of a ruckus but I'm more than happy to get into my RS6 and make a roadblock ;)
Why I should let you be a member?: er... I'm charismatic? :dopey:
How did you discover this thread?: looking through "Latest Posts" on the GTP App
Anything else you want to share?: I don't think there's anything... I may remember something... lol
 
Making an early morning lobby if anyone's interested. I hope someone comes.

1472-6118-4216-8212-7751



On a side note, my Gran Turismo 350Z is 🤬 epic after I messed with the diff and suspension a bit.
 
Last edited:
Making an early morning lobby if anyone's interested. I hope someone comes.

1472-6118-4216-8212-7751

On a side note, my Gran Turismo 350Z is 🤬 epic after I messed with the diff and suspension a bit.

Josh, are you human? How could you be up and functioning at this time in the morning?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back