DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,694 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm not a part of this club and was never going to join due to most the events being middle of the night for me but can I join that event?
 
xXKingJoshXx
On a side note, my Gran Turismo 350Z is 🤬 epic after I messed with the diff and suspension a bit.

Ironically, after fiddiling' with my Ford GT after leaving last night, I managed to nearly eliminate wheelspin (no aides), improve weight transfer, and somehow snuck a 'LS7' in it, same sound/power/torque o.o

No hack, just PD cutting corners, resulting in a epic combination, lol
 
Josh, are you human? How could you be up and functioning at this time in the morning?

No, I'm not human. We've already been over this.

I know I'm not a part of this club and was never going to join due to most the events being middle of the night for me but can I join that event?

Yes you can join.


Ironically, after fiddiling' with my Ford GT after leaving last night, I managed to nearly eliminate wheelspin (no aides), improve weight transfer, and somehow snuck a 'LS7' in it, same sound/power/torque o.o

No hack, just PD cutting corners, resulting in a epic combination, lol

:lol: Weird.
 
Making an early morning lobby if anyone's interested. I hope someone comes.

1472-6118-4216-8212-7751



On a side note, my Gran Turismo 350Z is 🤬 epic after I messed with the diff and suspension a bit.

Hehe, I'll come then.
 
Can I join someone's room still
 
Josh or beav don't forget to add me to the members list. You still haven't done that yet.
 
Is anyone gonna answer me ?
 
Is anyone gonna answer me ?

Yes, you may join the lobby number listed above. However, keep in mind that members have a higher status over nonmembers. This being said, if the room is full and a member would like to join the host may kick a nonmember to make room. Although, I don't think we will have that problem occur at this time of day.
 
JasonGT
However, keep in mind that members have a higher status over nonmembers. This being said, if the room is full and a member would like to join the host may kick a nonmember to make room. Although, I don't think we will have that problem occur at this time of day.
As I told Josh yesterday. I applied for being a member a long time ago (over 3 months ago). I got accepted. Just in think beav forgot to add me to the OP.

No big deal. I just want to make sure I don't get kicked out of a room because i am not listed.
 
As I told Josh yesterday. I applied for being a member a long time ago (over 3 months ago). I got accepted. Just in think beav forgot to add me to the OP.

No big deal. I just want to make sure I don't get kicked out of a room because i am not listed.

I'm sorry? You must be mistaken, for the post was in response to kieranrp's question.
 
JasonGT
I'm sorry? You must be mistaken, for the post was in response to kieranrp's question.

I know that. Just saying that's one of the reasons why I was reminding them again.
 
As I told Josh yesterday. I applied for being a member a long time ago (over 3 months ago). I got accepted. Just in think beav forgot to add me to the OP.

No big deal. I just want to make sure I don't get kicked out of a room because i am not listed.

You aren't active. When you join a lobby, I will re-add you.
 
Is the room still up?
 
We're currently having a GTPD Open Testing and Training Session on Eiger. Josh is hosting.
 
We're currently having a GTPD Open Testing and Training Session on Eiger. Josh is hosting.

Oh, so the Same Lobby?

Coming, just need to reconnect the PS3.
 
ameer i sent you a Private Message .-.
 
GTPD Open Training and Testing has ended.
 
No new lobbies? I just woke up


Edit: 1472-6118-4216-8212-7751 is still open.. ^-^
 
Last edited:
Sorry for leaving. I am just so sick of Toscana. They are good tracks but it's just so boring to me becuase people use it too much. It's like when there is a really good song on the radio, but the radio stattion overplays it...so it's annoying. Don't mean to offend anyone.
 
Sorry for leaving. I am just so sick of Toscana. They are good tracks but it's just so boring to me becuase people use it too much. It's like when there is a really good song on the radio, but the radio stattion overplays it...so it's annoying. Don't mean to offend anyone.

I've changed the course to la Sarthe. You can come back if you want to.

By the way, the lobby's still open @ 1472-6118-4216-8212-7751.
 
Is anyone still there/ there a Lobby open?
 
PSN ID:darklaser12
First Name (Optional):
Age:15
Favorite car:Nissan 370z
Where are you from? (Optional):US
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:Street Racer, so i can win
Why I should let you be a member?:I have nothing else to do
How did you discover this thread?:a long time ago
Anything else you want to share?: i know you removed my name from the list because i wasn't playing but sorry, i just want to play today because im bored and i also might not play everyday, but can u leave my name on the list please :)
 
Anything else you want to share?: i know you removed my name from the list because i wasn't playing but sorry, i just want to play today because im bored and i also might not play everyday, but can u leave my name on the list please :)

Yeah, I don't play everyday but I'm still in the Club. Thats cause I post on the Forum. Try that next time, and you shouldn't get removed.
 
PSN ID:darklaser12
First Name (Optional):
Age:15
Favorite car:Nissan 370z
Where are you from? (Optional):US
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:Street Racer, so i can win
Why I should let you be a member?:I have nothing else to do
How did you discover this thread?:a long time ago
Anything else you want to share?: i know you removed my name from the list because i wasn't playing but sorry, i just want to play today because im bored and i also might not play everyday, but can u leave my name on the list please :)

Either you attend a lobby once every two weeks or you're gone. That's the rule.
 
Last edited:
I'll open in a lobby in 10-20 minutes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back