DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,484 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that lobby died fast.... Anyone going to make a new one?
 
Ninjafood
Well that lobby died fast.... Anyone going to make a new one?

Ameer's going to soon.

- That Lobby's been open for around 6 - 7 hours!
 
Lobby's up:
1472 6399 9009 5384 1025
(Weird numbers)
Track: Rome
Stop at crosswalks.
 
Last edited:
Woah! Wait, what???

What's the room number?
 
If the room's still up at 9:00pm GMT, I'll be on duty.
 
I am not sure if I will make it. I will be busy until probably 8:00. I'll try to make it.
 
DBeav12
You aren't active. When you join a lobby, I will re-add you.

Ah ok. I join the lobbies at least once a week now. Thumbs up
 
Last edited:
Left the lobby because I have to go somewhere.
Ninja_Food is hosting at the moment.
 
Sorry guys, I can't be on tonight because I'm at my dad's for the weekend.
 
I'll be making a lobby. But, I can only stay for about an hour.
It's up:
1472 6118 3615 5258 8437
 
Sorry if I haven't been very active in the last week been to buys with race series and life at home
Can join a lobby tommorow I think
 
I'm coming in 10 minutes.
 
Internet is down so I may be offline for a while. Or I may be back on tonight, who knows?

GTA time.
 
Internet is down so I may be offline for a while. Or I may be back on tonight, who knows?

GTA time.

Have fun with the hackers! (If you're going online)
 
CallmeDan
Have fun with the hackers! (If you're going online)

Udum bro? :lol: My Internet is down.
 
Udum bro? :lol: My Internet is down.

At least there's plenty of side quests to do. Make sure to do some bowling with Roman.:lol:;)
 
Ok :lol:
 
Ugh, have to leave the lobby again.
 
Up and working now, I guess there's a lobby open?
 
Up and working now, I guess there's a lobby open?

FerrariDude is hosting because I have to go somewhere. Even though he isn't a member still, I could trust him.
 
FerrariDude is hosting because I have to go somewhere. Even though he isn't a member still, I could trust him.

I've been watching the thread and trying to pick it up, but I'm not too sure what the time difference is between me and you guys. but would there be the possibility if a lobby in say, 10 or so hours?

cheers!
 
RUF parade @ Monaco!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back