DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,484 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
RUF Club FTW!
 
I'll sum-up tonight as such:
- Monaco, then Toscana
- 1 cop, gave up after a bit
- More Porsches than needed
- No skill by said Porsche group
- DBeav wanted to try setting up a toll, no one went for it
- Everyone is still afraid of shuffles

AANNNNDDDDD /Scene.
 
I'll sum-up tonight as such:
- Monaco, then Toscana
- 1 cop, gave up after a bit
- More Porsches than needed
- No skill by said Porsche group
- DBeav wanted to try setting up a toll, no one went for it
- Everyone is still afraid of shuffles

AANNNNDDDDD /Scene.

For the 4th and final time, RUF group.
 
JasonGT
For the 4th and final time, Porsche group.

Fixed that for ya', lol, I'm off to bed, g'night.
 
Sounds like some people had a ruf time in that lobby.
 
At least I wasn't trying to cause chaos constantly.

And don't forget these cars have pretty bad oversteer and braking.
 
At least I wasn't trying to cause chaos constantly.

And don't forget these cars have pretty bad oversteer and braking.

I've witnessed that... xD
 
I hate to bring up the contest drawing again, but are we allowed to start submitting our numbers now?
 
DBeav12
-Please obey the Cops most of the time. If you want to try to outrun the Cops give it your best shot. But, seriously, enough is enough. If a Cop

Um. Beav, theres a spelling error in the Rule section of the OP. You missed out a U.
 
Um. Beav, theres a spelling error in the Rule section of the OP. You missed out a U.

Thanks!

Also, I just wanted to let you guys know that the drawing includes numbers 1 and 50.
 
Sent my pm with my lucky number
 
Will a lobby open soon? I'm pretty bored right now...
 
Same here. I need to revise so I'll be able to join one in 30mins to an hour.
 
Just sent my lucky number in :)
 
Sent mine, too. And I put more thought into it this time.

Making a room!

1472-6118-3701-4257-9884
 
Sent mine, too. And I put more thought into it this time.

Making a room!

1472-6118-3701-4257-9884

I will join in a little bit, just obtaining a few new vehicles and getting them ready to cruise.
 
If you haven't sent me a request to join the group yet, I suggest you do so.
 
Had to leave the room early so I could go and watch the Indycar livestream from Brazil.
 
Why'd everyone leave? I PM'd some of you with no response.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back