DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,465 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's still up.
 
Why'd everyone leave? I PM'd some of you with no response.

Sorry Josh, I rarely check my inbox x3 but I left because I was starting to get bored..
 
The room failed after everyone decided to leave. I don't think it's up anymore.
 
The what?
 
I think he meant he's gone outside.
 
It would be different if the sun were out. The weather is crap today.
 
Creating a new lobby, if anyone is interested in joining.

Lobby's open at 1472-6118-4130-9221-4085!
 
I've been removed from regular cop and roadblock division?
 
Creating a new lobby, if anyone is interested in joining.

Lobby's open at 1472-6118-4130-9221-4085!

I'll be there soon.
 
I'll join. Been reduced to watching Ice Age.
 
Disconnect and a half, holy mother of Christ.
 
Yep...lobby just blew up.
 
I was the second-to-last left. If Draco didn't DC, the lobby is still up but if not someone can make another lobby
 
Disconnect and a half, holy mother of Christ.

Is that what happened? I thought some people were going to go and make a new room so they could cruise on Spa.
 
Is that what happened? I thought some people were going to go and make a new room so they could cruise on Spa.

Nah - a net split. A few bad apples roll around sometimes.
 
Okay...let's try this again.

Lobby's open at 1472-6118-4259-7710-6776!
 
haven't been on all weekend. But I'm coming home today. Hopefully I can get in a lobby.
 
How come members aren't kicked when they use race cars?
 
How come members aren't kicked when they use race cars?

They should be. PM me with who was host and who was using a race car.
 
They should be. PM me with who was host and who was using a race car.

I was the host. I just completely abandoned the lobby because people were driving race cars and started to speed. It was out of control, so I just left. Though it was my fault, I did not do anything to stop it.
 
I was the host. I just completely abandoned the lobby because people were driving race cars and started to speed. It was out of control, so I just left. Though it was my fault, I did not do anything to stop it.
Kicking is a wonderful strategy.
 
So is there a lobby up with members that aren't breaking the rules right now?
EDIT: Nevermind.
 
I froze. I'll probably play BF3 or something less chaotic.
 
I'd be up for a lobby in 1/2 hr or so, finishing up a TopGear episode atm
 
Is there currently a lobby up and running? If so I might end up joining in a bit.
 
There's still a room up. Renoct and I are the only members in right now and everyone else pretty much mysteriously left right after Firehound and Doog left.

Nevermind. Everyone left. Lobby is dead.
 
Room up.
1472-6118-3615-5258-7608
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back