DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,932 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
So any rooms up?
 
There's an issue with getting on GT5 with my account. Every time I log on to the main menu where you can go to Arcade mode, GT Life, ect. and there's this black screen. I kept logging off and logging back on about 10 times now and the same thing is still happening. I even tried backups but it wouldn't help. To make it worse, I tried with my other accounts and they work fine. :( :grumpy: Hopefully this gets fixed tomorrow. I'll just play GTA IV while I'm online.
 
There's an issue with getting on GT5 with my account. Every time I log on to the main menu where you can go to Arcade mode, GT Life, ect. and there's this black screen. I kept logging off and logging back on about 10 times now and the same thing is still happening. I even tried backups but it wouldn't help. To make it worse, I tried with my other accounts and they work fine. :( :grumpy: Hopefully this gets fixed tomorrow. I'll just play GTA IV while I'm online.

Similar issue to audiman? Coincidence? :scared: i hope so...
 
PSN ID:TimeTravelerDMC
First Name (Optional):
Age:15
Favorite car: Viper GTS-R Concept '00 (Red Chrome)
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: both at all times
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:tons of times
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: civilan-i like to cruise and show off my viper

Why I should let you be a member?: ive know you for a long time
How did you discover this thread?: you told me about it lol
Anything else you want to share?: i have a strong interest to drive classic cars
 
PSN ID:TimeTravelerDMC
First Name (Optional):
Age:15
Favorite car: Viper GTS-R Concept '00 (Red Chrome)
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: both at all times
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:tons of times
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: civilan-i like to cruise and show off my viper

Why I should let you be a member?: ive know you for a long time
How did you discover this thread?: you told me about it lol
Anything else you want to share?: i have a strong interest to drive classic cars

Rejected. Read below:

OP
We are no longer accepting members. We are full.
 
That was a decent photoshoot earlier, hope to see some good pictures. 👍
 
Lounge open, if anyone wants to join.... (send me message, and ill add you)
 
I like heavy damage, but, I wont bring my RUF out as Josh will probably hit me....
 
Maybe we should do a cars and coffee at Monaco tomorrow.
 
I've changed the HDMI cable on my TV as a temporary fix for today. It seems to have done the job of fixing black screen issues on my TV, I'll come back if the screen starts blanking out again.
 
I like heavy damage, but, I wont bring my RUF out as Josh will probably hit me....

Heavy damage or not, I ram RUF's anyways. :sly:



Edit: Also, any rooms up? If not, I can probably make one when I'm done checking GTP.
 
Heavy damage or not, I ram RUF's anyways. :sly:



Edit: Also, any rooms up? If not, I can probably make one when I'm done checking GTP.


I could do with one now.
 
Alright, I'll have one open in a few minutes.

1472-6118-3830-2747-8133
 
Yesterday i learned that Zyla RS6 Police Unit can't keep up in anyway to my ZZII, And Lock2Lock GTR Somewhat cant keep up as-well. That means i escaped, Till i decided to stop when i found lock2lock again lol.
 
It's okay, but the video and audio look like one was recording with a camera in front of the TV.
~ENDURANCEGUY

I recorded it using EasyCap. Bought becasue it was cheap. Not gonna buy something for $100-200.
 
AudiMan2011
I've changed the HDMI cable on my TV as a temporary fix for today. It seems to have done the job of fixing black screen issues on my TV, I'll come back if the screen starts blanking out again.

Like i said before they sometimes go bad
 
Left Shake as Host

Also, look at my post count. O.o
 
I may have narrowed down my screen blackout problems to the TV itself as the screen started cutting out again when I left the game to go back to the XMB home screen, even after I replaced the HDMI cable. I've switched to a smaller TV and I'm not having those problems so far.
 
I may have narrowed down my screen blackout problems to the TV itself as the screen started cutting out again when I left the game to go back to the XMB home screen, even after I replaced the HDMI cable. I've switched to a smaller TV and I'm not having those problems so far.

That's good news! 👍
 
The one josh opened is still running and I am host
 
We're currently in one.
 
AudiMan2011
I may have narrowed down my screen blackout problems to the TV itself as the screen started cutting out again when I left the game to go back to the XMB home screen, even after I replaced the HDMI cable. I've switched to a smaller TV and I'm not having those problems so far.

Maybe your TV is going bad then
 
On my way.

Also, although I really did like the heavy damage, I think that the majority of the club is against heavy damage. I still think we should do a heavy damage lobby once a week or something like that. I'll add a new discussion to the group.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back